Where are you sitting on Sunday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Forsy,
Dzien Dobry!
Havent - been flat out with my cafe and with work and recently returned from London, so not much chance.
Will try and take the folks over the next month - after the finals.

where is your cafe situated again? what is the name?

are you open after 5pm on a friday for the office drinks rush? always looking for a quiet place to have a few beers, away from the suits.

Just got mine M24 row FF.
Feel so calm and confident,as I have since half way through the season. Anyway here's to a great day, Cats by 32pts.

Another one for The Crew.

I had a look at M52 tonight, good spot, to the wing-side of the 50m arc.
Yep, was quite pleased when i got the seats.

A good seat map of the G is below.

mcg_seating2006.jpg

M1 was ****ing great too! :D

One tool North Supporter spent the whole time bagging Geelong players rather than supporting his pathetic mob.

Was great to see him leave in the 3rd quarter.

Along with most of my section! :thumbsu::D

Great work, M52 Crew.

Loved those blokes about five rows from the back giving it to the Roos all day. Are any of them on here?

Hey mate. I think that would have been my bro and a few others, we were in row ff. I was concentrating on the game too much to join in but they certainly gave the Roos and their supporters heaps, lol.

I met Mooney_dking, Years of Pain and Partridge at The London; great blokes!

Hey mate. I think that would have been my bro and a few others, we were in row ff. I was concentrating on the game too much to join in but they certainly gave the Roos and their supporters heaps, lol.

Good onya mate, the feeling's mutual - say hi to your Dad for me too, he's cool ;)

A VERY fun day, especially given the performance and result!!!

Where was I sitting - in the Posford Stand with enthusiastic, good-natured Geelong supporters - behind us the majority of those on the Geelong list who had not been selected - but over the aisle - foul-mouthed, ill-tempered Roos supporters - some of the most abusive I've seen for some time. If they honestly thought that McLaren was favouring Geelong - it's hardly our fault as Cats supporters!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree m52 was great, dunno about the rest of the ground but right along the olympic stand bottom level the geelong support was great. didn't catch up with any of you guys from here around m52, but im sure i heard all of you! go cats!

was in m32 (ponsford) and was fantastic atmosphere from when chappy got the first goal till the end. Great work cats supporters, could hear all ya around the ground. esp level 1 in olympic and around the 50m line in the southern :thumbsu:

was in m32 (ponsford) and was fantastic atmosphere from when chappy got the first goal till the end. Great work cats supporters, could hear all ya around the ground. esp level 1 in olympic and around the 50m line in the southern :thumbsu:

That was us! Go the 52 Crew!

We were 7 rows from the front bagging Archer and Jess Sinclair every time they ran past. A whole bunch of Roos supporters on the adjacent section kept giving us dirty looks.

We were 7 rows from the front bagging Archer and Jess Sinclair every time they ran past. A whole bunch of Roos supporters on the adjacent section kept giving us dirty looks.

:thumbsu: i did the same, was in front row and behind point post so gave it 2 him when he was in goal square.

Did I high-five you at the end?

Did you see the fella behind you to your left, in a wide-brimmed hat and Geelong guernsey, who kept walking up and down the aisle getting the chant going?

I thought I might have found SriLankanCat with that one!

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are you sitting on Sunday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back