Where the hell is this 'Adelaide' anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
There are numerous threads currently on the Bay devoted to port power, the adelaide crows and something called chipscabbing.

Please stop making these threads as not only are you boring the life out of everyone else, you are confusing us too.

Where the hell is this adelaide? I've never seen it and the only time i hear it mentioned is on here or once a year at a game, like last sunday, when this adelaide team is disgracing our great sport by flooding old-testament style.

So please take mumbles craig, anyone with a surname kornes and piss off and leave us alone yeah? Play soccer or something.

Or we'll sick Zac Dawson onto you again!

Given they're 16-0 and have wiped the floor with the South Aussies this year, I'd say it's very relevant.

I don't know where Adelaide is, either, but if I did, I'd piss on it.

A Brisbane fan trolling Adelaide...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

under the red asterix, really don't like this place

Adelaide_Map.jpg

lol, where did you find that horribly inaccurate Aus pic? Must have been a sketch from Greg Millers notes from drafts 03-08.

Where did those 2 extra states/territories come from?

I'm travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne on the weekend. Looking forward to Saturday night (and I'm pretty sure the Doggies are going to end that little winning streak). But will buy up all the leftover hotdogs at Etihad (I heard they're cheap) and leave a breadcrumb trail back to Adelaide, in case you want to see some blue sky, get decent beer on tap and visit a genuine market that isn't built on top of a cemetery. ;)

I can tell you, I'm in a beautiful city right now in America living in a lovely house with gorgeous weather, beautiful plants around, and all I can think about is how awesome it would be to be back in Adelaide. It's just the best city in the world :thumbsu:

obviously, you've been drinking.

Adelaide sucks more than hobart. or perth.

There are numerous threads currently on the Bay devoted to port power, the adelaide crows and something called chipscabbing.

Please stop making these threads as not only are you boring the life out of everyone else, you are confusing us too.

Where the hell is this adelaide? I've never seen it and the only time i hear it mentioned is on here or once a year at a game, like last sunday...
do what we tend to do with the Hawks Geelong bitch fests, the Saints Geelong bitch fests and the Hawks Norf bitch fests. Ignore them.

Also try to forget the 2004 prelim against Port and think only of beating the Crows in Adelaide in finals matches. You did watch those games didn't you?

LOL on an Adelaide person would think that that map constituted a "lesson" in geography.

"I would have also accepted Snacktacular." :rolleyes:

Theyre acting as though I didn't notice how inaccurate the map was.
Thing is I couldnt get a normal map because all the other maps had "Shithole" instead of Adelaide

Directions from East Millicent General Post Office to Adelaide General Post Office

1. Head south on Elizabeth St toward Bourke Street Mall 47 m
2. Turn right at Bourke St 0.7 km
3. Turn left at King St 0.5 km
4. Continue on Kings Way 1.0 km
5. Sharp right to merge onto West Gate Fwy 12.7 km
6. Take the exit onto Western Ring Rd 8.0 km
7. Take the exit toward Western Hwy 0.6 km
8. Turn left at Western Hwy 5.6 km
9. Continue on Western Fwy 107 km
10. Continue on Western Hwy 68.7 km
11. Turn right to stay on Western Hwy 10.4 km
12. Slight right to stay on Western Hwy 0.5 km
13. Continue on Western Armstrong Deviation Hwy 2.8 km
14. Slight left at Western Hwy 83.0 km
15. Turn left to stay on Western Hwy
16. Continue on Dukes Hwy 185 km
17. Slight right at Princes Hwy 14.0 km
18. Continue on South Eastern Fwy 69.9 km
19. Continue on Adelaide Crafers Hwy 8.1 km
20. Continue on Glen Osmond Rd 4.6 km
21. Slight left at South Tce 66 m
22. Turn right at Pulteney St 1.3 km
23. Turn left at Grenfell St 0.6 km
24. Turn left at King William St

I hope that helps. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Where the hell is this 'Adelaide' anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back