Where the hell is this 'Adelaide' anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

There are numerous threads currently on the Bay devoted to port power, the adelaide crows and something called chipscabbing.

Please stop making these threads as not only are you boring the life out of everyone else, you are confusing us too.

Where the hell is this adelaide? I've never seen it and the only time i hear it mentioned is on here or once a year at a game, like last sunday, when this adelaide team is disgracing our great sport by flooding old-testament style.

So please take mumbles craig, anyone with a surname kornes and piss off and leave us alone yeah? Play soccer or something.

Or we'll sick Zac Dawson onto you again!

The place where the AFL premiership has resided on three occasions in less than 20 years, compared to the one occasion in 100+ years that your rabble has seen the flag.

Here's a couple of links to games that might help you remember.

http://www.finalsiren.com/MatchDetails.asp?GameID=1803&Code=f107aad6509fde214c7a573843ef71a9

http://www.finalsiren.com/MatchDetails.asp?GameID=2022&Code=676c364643999e3e32eef306cee4a73a

BTW, speaking of maps, found St Kilda.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=e...9aIB&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

Here's some more pics...

One of your last premiership team...
nts50_inthe1960s.jpg

The board...
St%2BKilda%2BScotland.JPG

The Moorabbin clubrooms...
st-kilda-sco546.jpg

The cheersquad...
baihig0804.jpg

and the club president...
7a4Man.jpg

Now we know where you inbreds come from. No wonder you wanted to play games down in Tassie, make you feel right at home.

Adelaide is a state of mind, characterised by emptiness and nothingness.

Consider a central business district devoid of life or movement, think hard and try and concentrate on the image in your mind. You have now found Adelaide.

To the merlot sipping limp-dick who just mentioned premierships - well done! the most obvious of obvious was resisted in vain for 4 pages - but you wrecked it champ. i can just see you, parked out the front of the graham kornes car yard waiting in vain for an autograph, punching the keys on your laptop with one hand...

to everyone one else from the state-that-should-be-dragged-out-to-sea who has responded to this thread, i simply have this to say to you:

Victoria vs All-Stars board :D :D

To the merlot sipping limp-dick who just mentioned premierships - well done! the most obvious of obvious was resisted in vain for 4 pages - but you wrecked it champ. i can just see you, parked out the front of the graham kornes car yard waiting in vain for an autograph, punching the keys on your laptop with one hand...

to everyone one else from the state that should be dragged out to sea who has responded to this thread, i simply have this to say to you:

Victoria vs All-Stars board :D:D

I doubt very much he's a Graham Cornes fan, mate.

I doubt very much he's a Graham Cornes fan, mate.

You know I didn't even look at his team, I saw South Australia, and judgement was complete.

But limpy up there being a Port supporter, you never know, they're a soul-less mob Port, the kind that are inclined to do strange things with their enemies when no one is looking... maybe it wasn't just an autograph he was seeking...

To the merlot sipping limp-dick who just mentioned premierships - well done! the most obvious of obvious was resisted in vain for 4 pages - but you wrecked it champ...
Translation:- Boohoohoo. You mentioned that we are the loosingest team in the league. :cool:

You know I didn't even look at his team, I saw South Australia, and judgement was complete.

But limpy up there being a Port supporter, you never know, they're a soul-less mob Port, the kind that are inclined to do strange things with their enemies when no one is looking... maybe it wasn't just an autograph he was seeking...

By the way, I would like to thank you personally for running onto the field to celebrate Gehrig’s 100th goal in the 2004 Prelim.

It was greatly appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What we're asking for is quality banter, not the pathetic stuff you and mcmuzzy have been wasting our time with.

Geez I'm sorry you couldn't think of a comeback. We don't waste your time, you waste your own by taking the time to reply. I never asked you to reply to my post, you chose to do that yourself champ.

What do you call quality banter anyway? From seeing our posts then looking at yours, I really dont see how we are 'pathetic' compared to what you have said.

Its Bay13 mate, have a ****ing laugh, if anything you should be arguing with the OP for creating an axis for all of this.

Translation:- Boohoohoo. You mentioned that we are the loosingest team in the league. :cool:

Loosingest huh... well your women certainly are, especially when either family functions and/or barrels are involved.

Adelaide doesn't actually exist, though. It's just a scary story used by parents so their kids will behave and eat all their veggies and that sort of thing.

"Eat all your beans, little Jimmy," says Melbourne Mum, "or I'll send you to Adelaide!"

By the way, is Neil Craig a St Kilda supporter?

He sure likes us.

I know the OP is paying out SA in general, but hes also having a go at the crows. why oh why are port fans sticking up for these w***ers? Would you ever see a crows fans sticking up for us??

Loosingest huh... well your women certainly are, especially when either family functions and/or barrels are involved.

Adelaide doesn't actually exist, though. It's just a scary story used by parents so their kids will behave and eat all their veggies and that sort of thing.

"Eat all your beans, little Jimmy," says Melbourne Mum, "or I'll send you to Adelaide!"
I see you're a Brisbane fan.

Funilly enough the Childers backpacker hostel fire which was deliberately lit by Robert Long killed 15 as did the deliberately lit Whiskey Au Go Go nightclub fire some years earlier which also resulted in 15 deaths. Both atrocities exceeded the bodies in barrels murders.

Nightclub terror
IN the early hours of March 8, 1973, a huge fireball roared up the stairwell of a building on the corner of Amelia Street and St Pauls Terrace in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley.

Ignited by two nine-litre cans of petrol in a downstairs foyer, the fireball and its deadly gases killed 15 patrons — 10 men and 5 women — of the popular Whiskey Au Go Go nightclub. At the time, it was Australia's worst mass murder.

James Richard Finch, 29, and John Andrew Stuart, 33, were quickly arrested.

Finch, who had served seven years of a 14-year sentence for shooting a Sydney hitman, had come to Brisbane at Stuart's invitation.
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/extras/oq/book10finch.html

Arsonist's deadly revenge
Vile murderers, slick conmen and crooked cops — welcome to Queensland's dark side. Depraved and brutal murders, gross and cynical betrayal of public trust and massive corporate skulduggery — this state has seen it all.

THAT the quiet, well-ordered country town of Childers, 54km south of Bundaberg, should be the scene of a murderous arsonist's bitter revenge invites comparisons with a Stephen King novel.

Yet, as a Brisbane jury concluded in March 2002, Robert Paul Long, 38, torched the Palace Backpackers Hostel. Like the vicious pair who burnt the Whiskey Au Go Go nightclub in Brisbane in 1973, Long sentenced 15 young people to a terrifying death
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/extras/oq/book10long.html

Evil monsters
WHEN murder — the most violent, unforgivable crime a human being can commit — follows an unimaginably sick sexual attack on a child, the dimension of horror widens.

That is exactly what happened on the afternoon of November 27, 1987, to a bright, attractive, blonde 12-year-old schoolgirl at Noosa. Sian Kingi, innocently riding her bike home, was abducted by two Queensland monsters, Valmae Fay Beck and Barrie John Watts.

"Today is the day," Watts told Beck minutes before Sian rode by.

The dumpy and matronly woman — with six children from previous marriages — stopped Sian and asked about a mythical missing dog.

Watts grabbed her from behind. Sian, arms and mouth taped, was driven away to bushland.

Watts r*ped, beat and repeatedly stabbed Sian and cut her throat while Beck looked on. The two then calmly went home to Lowood, had a bath and watched TV.
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/extras/oq/book10watts.html

I see you're a Brisbane fan.

Funilly enough the Childers backpacker hostel fire which was deliberately lit by Robert Long killed 15 as did the deliberately lit Whiskey Au Go Go nightclub fire some years earlier which also resulted in 15 deaths. Both atrocities exceeded the bodies in barrels murders.

So you're saying Brisbane has had crimes too, atrocious ones... interesting, I guess that means Deadelaide actually = Awesomelaide!!

Nah, strangely it doesn't. Deadelaide is still deadelaide. Your good buddy John Bunting's efforts in Deadelaide, ending in Snowtown, are 2nd in this country only to this bloke -

images

And, of course, that was in your sister state (which in your case means wife) - Tasmania.

Sling mud at others as much as you want, if it makes you feel better, but Deadelaide is the most woeful capital city in this country, with the most woeful history (anyone seen the Beaumont children? Still looking?) and the fact that it is a capital city pretty much sums up the existence of all the inbred losers who live in that state. :thumbsu:

So you're saying Brisbane has had crimes too, atrocious ones... interesting, I guess that means Deadelaide actually = Awesomelaide!!

Nah, strangely it doesn't. Deadelaide is still deadelaide. Your good buddy John Bunting's efforts in Deadelaide, ending in Snowtown, are 2nd in this country only to this bloke -

images

And, of course, that was in your sister state (which in your case means wife) - Tasmania.

Sling mud at others as much as you want, if it makes you feel better, but Deadelaide is the most woeful capital city in this country, with the most woeful history (anyone seen the Beaumont children? Still looking?) and the fact that it is a capital city pretty much sums up the existence of all the inbred losers who live in that state. :thumbsu:
Actually it's pointing out that no state is free from horrific crimes. BTW did it occur to you that you're slinging mud?

Perhaps it would be clearer if I pointed out that your recent gangland war has resulted in 35 deaths many of them in public and in front of innocent standers by. You also had the Hoddle Street massacre in which seven were shot dead, the Frank Vitkovic rampage shortly after in which 8 were shot dead 5 seriously wounded and your police appear to be the most trigger happy force in the country. Then of course you had a spate of arsonists triggering bushfires during your recent tragedy....

You Victorians have no right to point the finger at any other states record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where the hell is this 'Adelaide' anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back