Team Captain
Jul 26, 2006
SSW
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Victory, Storm
That's it....just that question!!

Full Forward, Centre Half Forward, Forward Flank, Wing, Centre???
He's so good i think he should be given an Adam Goodes roll in future...."go out there Buddy, and do whatever you want, just get us a win!!"

starbux said:
That's it....just that question!!

Full Forward, Centre Half Forward, Forward Flank, Wing, Centre???
He's so good i think he should be given an Adam Goodes roll in future...."go out there Buddy, and do whatever you want, just get us a win!!"

I think we'll see him play at least 20 games at Full-Forward next season.

Imagine watching Buddy streaking towards the 50m line from the goalsquare, taking a pin-point pass from Mitchell on the chest and then going back and slotting it straight through the uprights.

Brings a tear to the eye. ;)

2007 Forward Line?:

Code:
HFF:  Williams      Roughead       Crawford

FF:     Dixon         Buddy           Clarke

philhawk said:
I think we'll see him play at least 20 games at Full-Forward next season.

Imagine watching Buddy streaking towards the 50m line from the goalsquare, taking a pin-point pass from Mitchell on the chest and then going back and slotting it straight through the uprights.

Brings a tear to the eye. ;)

2007 Forward Line?:

Code:
HFF:  Williams      Roughead       Crawford

FF:     Dixon         Buddy           Clarke

Buddy and Clarke (Clarke in particular, who is a supreme athlete) enjoy a bit more of a run, so they would probably work better off a half-forward flank.

Williams closer to goal would be better, IMO.

Midfielder a la Adam Goodes. I guess he'll roam in a big arc around the centre, and spend quite a bit of time hovering around half forward. That way, he'll be almost impossible to match up.

I'd like to see him pack on 3-4 kilos of beef (ie not too much, lest he lose his gazelle-like pace!) over summer and hold down the CHF role and kick 50+ goals. It'd make him almost un-match-uppable (to coin a phrase!). And I'd still like to see Willo operating from the goalsquare. Throw either Roughy or Croady into that mix and you got yourself a pretty damn potent forward set-up....

Remove this Banner Ad

Where will Buddy play??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back