Which AFL official is having secret meetings in the toilets with his assistant?

Remove this Banner Ad

******* hell, can footy classified or any of these other shows stop playing the women's day card. It's not great that someone is cheating on their spouse (if they are in a relationship) and it's not great that they are nailing a subordinate (but who knows maybe it's love?, who am I to make judgements?) but this has nothing to with their role at the AFL.

**** Hutchy is a desperate, gutter dwelling, filth dribbling mother******.

No, this is important news that people care about and which warrants the serious faces with which it is being discussed.

******* hell, can footy classified or any of these other shows stop playing the women's day card. It's not great that someone is cheating on their spouse (if they are in a relationship) and it's not great that they are nailing a subordinate (but who knows maybe it's love?, who am I to make judgements?) but this has nothing to with their role at the AFL.

**** Hutchy is a desperate, gutter dwelling, filth dribbling mother******.

So someone cut Hutchies lunch then

As reported on Footy Classified last night, there is an AFL executive getting a bit on the side at the moment, in clear breach of the Respect and Responsibility propaganda *cough* I mean charter. So far he is enjoying his anonymity, but I'm sure the clever flogs here can figure it out.

maybe she is his therapist?:$:thumbsu:

maybe she is his therapist?:$:thumbsu:

Why do you have Zangief as your av when Ken does the Haduken move?

Not a big issue I know, I am just interested.

I'm curious.......will the Hawfie faithful stick around to see their great champion cheered off or will they be leaving at 3/4 time like earlier in the year when we touched them up

OBJECTION!

Relevance?

Vlad Demetriou at year end performance conversation time

slave_leia_and_jabba_the_hutt.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm struggling to understand why this is sackworthy material (excuse the pun)?

They were consenting adults, right?
Did it affect their ability to do their jobs?
Have we become such a puritanical culture, that if people are having sex and they work together, then they must be sacked?

Australia in the 70s was more open and interesting when it came to sex.

Have we become such a puritanical culture, that if people are having sex and they work together, then they must be sacked?

Because the AFL is a wholesome, family friendly business with strong morals.

Simon Lethlean already laid his golden egg of AFL-X, so it makes sense to sack him now.

Simon Lethlean already laid his golden egg of AFL-X, so it makes sense to sack him now.
Didn't you hear? Since they've fired him hes taken the rights to AFL-X with him. Since it will no longer be endorsed by the AFL it'll simply be called Ballsport-X and will use a tennis ball on a basketball court instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which AFL official is having secret meetings in the toilets with his assistant?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back