Which incarnation of everyone’s favourite Croatian was your favourite?

The noms:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Semi-nude. Learn to read.
Thankfully, you-tube has taken those dodgy videos down.

I'm not going play your little games Mofra. A: i didn't google that B: It was posted by a channel 9's search engine as an article kids getting into fitness at a younger age and I thought it would be good idea to post it on the fitness board, boy was wrong had i known you were in charge there especially when you were just looking for something to pin on me like a pedo tag. So stop your blatant lying and move because i'm no pedo watsoever and you make up too much bullshit.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Semi-nude. Learn to read.
Thankfully, you-tube has taken those dodgy videos down.

The videos are still up on Youtube.

Hard to say if it's pedophilia. On surface level it's this kid who is like an extreme athlete. Maybe it should be taken down if it attracts pedophiles and is made to attract pedophiles.

Last edited:
Not the pedo one that put half naked videos of kids on the heath & fitness board :thumbsdown:

This is a very dishonest summary.

Technically I guess the kid in those videos is half naked but you could have just said shirtless. He's wearing pants and doing some really extreme planking and lifting. You make it sound like Beer Gut posted illegal videos but these are videos that have been up on Youtube for years and years.

It's not my cup of tea but we've all seen body building kids on the news from time to time.

This is a very dishonest summary.

Technically I guess the kid in those videos is half naked but you could have just said shirtless. He's wearing pants and doing some really extreme planking and lifting. You make it sound like Beer Gut posted illegal videos but these are videos that have been up on Youtube for years and years.

It's not my cup of tea but we've all seen body building kids on the news from time to time.
Good call, btw it was a channel 9 vid of those kids training much like a news report..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Which incarnation of everyone’s favourite Croatian was your favourite?

Back