Which incarnation of everyone’s favourite Croatian was your favourite?

The noms:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What's your beef Huffy Chuffy?
Dunno mate, maybe blokes perving on women in public toilets, posting vids of half naked children or swindling old girls with dodgy internet sites and then bragging about it doesn’t sit well with me.

How about you, would it be your normal behavior?

Your buddy is pond scum.

Dunno mate, maybe blokes perving on women in public toilets, posting vids of half naked children or swindling old girls with dodgy internet sites and then bragging about it doesn’t sit well with me.

How about you, would it be your normal behavior?

Your buddy is pond scum.
Eff off , you're a disgrace.

He's just a Stockholm tool he doesn't need to have a beef.
Oi Crobot didn’t you scam some poor old dear out of her coin and then brag about it on BigFooty a few years back?

I’m sure those posts can be dug up somewhere on the web. After all it’s the reason we found out who you are, Zoran. You disgusting little grub.

Wind your neck in campaigner, you don’t even know this piece of s**t yet are ready to defend it because: ah BeCoZ dU aR rIcHmOnD.. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
You lied about someone being a pedo in posts that are now deleted.

Can only assume the rest of the accusations are lies also

Oi Crobot didn’t you scam some poor old dear out of her coin and then brag about it on BigFooty a few years back?

I’m sure those posts can be dug up somewhere on the web. After all it’s the reason we found out who you are, Zoran. You disgusting little grub.
Oh really please show me this post about this so called bullshit scam you keep claiming i performed because i'd love to see it. You are really are just a rumor mongering troll with no life and we also know you are secretly in love with the mighty tigers as well!:$

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wind your neck in campaigner, you don’t even know this piece of s**t yet are ready to defend it because: ah BeCoZ dU aR rIcHmOnD.. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

At first i thought ok he's just a troll just taking the piss with me and everyone else but now i seriously think the elevator doesn't quite go to the top floor for him.:$
HAPPY CHEFFY is OK but he tends to get really really angry and sink to the rock spider allegations when he gets owned, which is often. He doesn't have much resilience and can give it but can't take it, which isn't a great quality to have on Bay 13. Poor fellow. On the other hand, he can be a funny poster when the mood takes him.

HAPPY CHEFFY is OK but he tends to get really really angry and sink to the rock spider allegations when he gets owned, which is often. Can give it but can't take it and doesn't have much resilience. Poor fellow. On the other hand, he can be a funny poster when the mood takes him.
That's rare as hens teeth now Grin because ever since i've come back i think i have broken the poor little troll.:$

Lulz, a richmund echo chamber in full swing with this thread title..

You can’t make this s**t up!! 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
You wouldn’t need to make it up.

Anyway, as Chief the all father says, Crobro isn’t into young boys, but more into donkeys. Loves a good donkey.

You lied about someone being a pedo in posts that are now deleted.

Can only assume the rest of the accusations are lies also
Well if that’s true then I’m sure you made a screen shot of it Podge.

Anyway nice to see you’re almost back to your old self, just with a bit more bitterness and old age creeping in. Bottom4thawn will do that.
You used to be a funny troll. 😢

I like how you’ve gained an entourage of Crobot, Footy Is The Win and Aristotle Pickett though. Up, up and away. 👍👍

Well if that’s true then I’m sure you made a screen shot of it Podge.

Anyway nice to see you’re almost back to your old self, just with a bit more bitterness and old age creeping in. Bottom4thawn will do that.
You used to be a funny troll. 😢

I like how you’ve gained an entourage of Crobot, Footy Is The Win and Aristotle Pickett though. Up, up and away. 👍👍
fXKaE.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Which incarnation of everyone’s favourite Croatian was your favourite?

Back