Which list would you choose to take forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Shezza

Team Captain
Mar 26, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
If you were a neutral, and had to pick one of these lists to take forward, who would you take:

1. West Coast
  2. Richmond
  3. Lions
  4. Port Adelaide

lol....look at you knobs trying to have a crack at the OP

Any ******* can see its the bottom 4 of the ladder except for essendon!

Probably should add them to the poll aswell to stop everyone crying!

I would have thought you would realise that by leaving out North and Melb it is implicit that they are a bit ahead of these four.

North and Melb are in better shape than the tiges.

Richmond probably, they've got some really good young kids and will be in a good position IF they do well out of this years draft. There's still some deadwood to cull, but enough there to make a decent core of players to build around in the future. West Coast a close 2nd with daylight to the other 2.

If you were a neutral, and had to pick one of these lists to take forward, who would you take:

1. West Coast
  2. Richmond
  3. Lions
  4. Port Adelaide

Thats a tough one! Probably yours by a nose. But they all obviously need alot of work.

Reiwoldt will be a superstar, Martin, Astbury, Browne and Rance will be very good. Cotchin and Deledio are already very good and I love your sub 180cm speedsters. FWIW I think potentially you've got the best coach too.

lol....look at you knobs trying to have a crack at the OP

Any ******* can see its the bottom 4 of the ladder except for essendon!

Probably should add them to the poll aswell to stop everyone crying!
Have to admit i never picked up on the significance of those 4 sides:eek:

Wouldn't want to touch the Lions list with a hazmat suit covered sterile pole. Everyone is going to say Richmond, and I'm pretty certain that's the basic point of the entire thread.

Lions would prob be the last I'd pick. They are in a world of pain following Vossy's experiment.

Maybe make the eight next year without injuries but won't win it ... and after that we Black, Power Fev and Brown get on a bit they are in all sorts.

If North were added would you take them over the other four? Melb is clearly on the right track.

Wouldn't want to touch the Lions list with a hazmat suit covered sterile pole. Everyone is going to say Richmond, and I'm pretty certain that's the basic point of the entire thread.

Of course it will be great if everyone selects the tiges, but I am genuinely interested where others (particularly from other clubs) rate us ... as I always look at the tiges with rose coloured glasses ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say W/C, they have some realy good kpp and there midfield could be anything in a few years.
I think you will find W/C surpass Richmond over the next few years.

Richmond have the strongest midfield of those teams in my opinion.
And rather solid KPP prospects.

Definately the Tigers.

(I'd take the Tigers' list over the Dons' as well, FWIW)

Richmond have the strongest midfield of those teams in my opinion.
And rather solid KPP prospects.

Definately the Tigers.

(I'd take the Tigers' list over the Dons' as well, FWIW)

I'd take every list except the lions over the Dons I reckon ... forgot about them due to ladder position, but they belong in this discussion without a doubt.

7 Posts were made before someone could actually respond to the question.....why troll? Pathetic.

I would choose Richmond for sure. Tigers showed a fair bit when they won 5 in a row or something like that, have plenty of youth and upside. West Coast next, plenty of raw kids that need heaps of game time. Eagles have plenty of cash and stability, would love to see their facilities. Port and Brisbane are in a bad way. Port have no money and a list that is neither here nor there. The lions are much the same, although in their defence they have been smashed with injury. Would love to see how they go without injuries throughout their side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which list would you choose to take forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back