Which MLB team do you follow?

Remove this Banner Ad

I do understand that i'm a bandwagon jumper.
I wont deny it.
However I jumped half heartedly on about 4 NBA teams before finally deciding the Bulls were my team. So maybe i'll do the same with baseball.
nah didnt mean it as u being a bandwagoner, just saying its a great time to get on them

CUBS...Canberra Cavalry and Freo....always living in hope.
Worked in Minnesota for a year and went to plenty of games at MBL, College and High School level...but never got to a Cubs game.
Read A Year In The Bleachers (I'm pretty sure that was the title.) and Money Ball...great reads.
Might even work up the courage to wear the FUKUDOME jersey my son bought me, in public.:)

Since I never really followed baseball I always just stuck with Dodgers from LA. However, this will be my first year really paying attention and I've decided to follow the Yankees.

Wow...what a surprise!

Lakers, Man U

Dont mind the occasional bandwagon :thumbsu:

The New York Yankees.
Growing up i fell in love with Derek Jeter. The ultimate team man and face of a franchise. Throw in Mo, Jorge, Pettite and Bernie i couldnt go past them. All great team men. I love the history and legacy of the New York Yankees as well, how its a pretigous club in apparently the greatest city in the world.
However in saying that in recent times i have hated how they have bought players and championships and traded off all their young stars. Guys like AROD make me sick. Money hungary whores

San Francisco Giants

Grew up watching Bonds, Kent and Noah Lowry. 02 was my worst experience ever as a sporting fan. Last year was obviously the greatest. There's nothing like watching your team win using homegrown talent. You get to see guys who you've followed since their first major league start blossom into champions. Best thing with the Giants is their rotation is only going to improve, infact the thought of Buster getting better scares me. Watch out for Brandon Belt, he's the Giants top prospect at the moment and he'll probably be brought up mid-season like Buster was last year. If Pablo can lose the weight and adjust his approach at the plate (which hopefully will happen now that he's working with Bonds) he should be able to bounce back from that terrible sophomore slump.

Here's hoping for a repeat!

Boston Red Sox.

Never really cared for baseball much until some friends took me to a game at Fenway last year. Was against the Angels and 3 homers cleared the big green monster. We were right on the first base line and could see the players buttons. Fenway was just amazing and have followed them ever since!

Also went to a Pat's game against the Vikings this season just gone - Randy Moss returning to Boston - and it was incredible. Boston loves their sports almost as much as Melbourne does!

Also went to a Pat's game against the Vikings this season just gone - Randy Moss returning to Boston - and it was incredible. Boston loves their sports almost as much as Melbourne does!

Wow! My envy of you knows no bounds right now! :eek:

I do plan to rectify this mid 2012 though :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Which MLB team do you follow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back