Opinion Which player would make you spew hardest if they were recruited to Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

As soon as any player pulled on the Richmond jumper they would have my full support, and I would pray that any footballing or personality faults would miraculously disappear.

As always, I love your super-positivity. But there is always kryptonite...

2193n79.jpg

Could you really cheer for this human dildo in Yellow and Black?

Everyone has their faults, and everyone deserves at least one chance. I know I really, really struggled with Cousins coming over. Then, during a game, a young Vickery clunked a mark 45 metres down the Punt Rd End, on a 45 degree angle. Mitch Morton ran 70 metres along the opposite boundary screaming for it, even though he was in a worse position. You could see Ty thinking about, the wheels turning slowly under the dreads. Cuz was nearby, patted him on the bum and obviously said "Take your shot, fella, and put it through." Ty took a deep, breath and slotted it while Morton sulked off, looking dirty. Cousins went straight on my list of true Tigers, and now I'll always have a soft spot for him.

But Fev... I couldn't do it.

As always, I love your super-positivity. But there is always kryptonite...

2193n79.jpg

Could you really cheer for this human dildo in Yellow and Black?

Everyone has their faults, and everyone deserves at least one chance. I know I really, really struggled with Cousins coming over. Then, during a game, a young Vickery clunked a mark 45 metres down the Punt Rd End, on a 45 degree angle. Mitch Morton ran 70 metres along the opposite boundary screaming for it, even though he was in a worse position. You could see Ty thinking about, the wheels turning slowly under the dreads. Cuz was nearby, patted him on the bum and obviously said "Take your shot, fella, and put it through." Ty took a deep, breath and slotted it while Morton sulked off, looking dirty. Cousins went straight on my list of true Tigers, and now I'll always have a soft spot for him.

But Fev... I couldn't do it.
I'd have to pray long and hard on that one!:p
Liverpool survived this bloke upload_2014-10-11_12-22-2.jpeg

I'd have to pray long and hard on that one!:p
Liverpool survived this bloke View attachment 86201

Hah!

Why do we do it? Supporters are completely at the mercy of what a club throws at them. It's an incredibly courageous (or stupid) form of love. My Young Bloke is a Bulldogs supporter and is shattered with the current situation. My Old Man is a Collingwood supporter and has no sympathy. He says "why should he be any different from the rest of us?" It goes towards understanding what a football club is. Certainly isn't the just the blokes who pull on the jumper, or I would have walked when Richo did his hammy for the last time. I've even warmed to Matt Thomas.

Still, I don't think I have it in me to cheer for the Human Dildo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this happened I would throw away the petrol cans and matches and I would go and get enough tankers to surround PRO, after splashing one of the tankers with fuel, I would make a fuel trail along the ground while I was retreating to a safe distance and then I would light the fuel and watch as the tankers all go up one by one burning PRO to the ground.
Scarily, you've really thought about this...

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Which player would make you spew hardest if they were recruited to Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back