Which Team is most likely to reach for a Kleenex?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 10, 2003
The Lions Den
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
fitzroy reds
lica_mick,0.jpg

hmmmmmmm???? this could well be the poll collingwood could win?

NoelMugavin said:
lica_mick,0.jpg

hmmmmmmm???? this could well be the poll collingwood could win?
Pity there isn't a picture of your mob the day they died and were tokenly merged..... a kleenex moment if there ever was one

Quoted from a newspaper article...

The Lion's veteran full forward Alistair Lynch announced his retirement to teammates after the game. His captain Michael Voss said he "could not help but cry. At times like this, it really sinks in that it doesn't (go on forever) and there is an end point for everyone".

having said that, I cry (***laughing***) evey time a Lions supporter makes a comment - 'bout 50 times a day!

TB :D

Does anyone have the photo of drug cheat/thug Lynch crying in the bathroom on his mobile phone after last years GF?

more than likely called poeticjustice.jpg

Lockyer24 said:
Does anyone have the photo of drug cheat/thug Lynch crying in the bathroom on his mobile phone after last years GF?

more than likely called poeticjustice.jpg

Yeah, remembering those 3 premierships must be pretty distressing.....

Johnny Destiny said:
We'll live to fight another day..... where's Fitzroy?

Fitzroy is everywhere!

For example, the Brisbane Bears-Fitzroy Football Club (trading as the Brisbane Lions) our representatives in the AFL, the Fitzroy Football Club at fitzroyfc.com.au, the Fitzroy Reds Football Club at fitzroyreds.com.au (and dont' forget the upcoming Fitzroy Legends match on March 19th 2005 at the Brunswick Street Oval), the Fitzroy Shop in Mordialloc selling a great range of Fitzroy gear and memorabilia and so on and so forth....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnny Destiny said:
Except on the field

I seem to remember that the Brisbane Bears-Fitzroy Football Club and the Fitzroy Reds Football Club play on a field.

Make sure you turn up to the upcoming Fitzroy Legends match at Brunswick Street Oval on March 19th. That's on a field as well in case you were wondering.

Roylion said:
I seem to remember that the Brisbane Bears-Fitzroy Football Club and the Fitzroy Reds Football Club play on a field.

Make sure you turn up to the upcoming Fitzroy Legends match at Brunswick Street Oval on March 19th. That's on a field as well in case you were wondering.

Mate the thread was started to give a gutless cheap shot at his club, of course he's going to retaliate.

Take your med'sin.

leonmagic said:
Mate the thread was started to give a gutless cheap shot at his club, of course he's going to retaliate.

Take your med'sin.

So where is anything I've said incorrect?

Whatever way you look at it, Fitzroy still exist in a variety of forms.

The very same Fitzroy Football Club that competed from 1897-1996 in the AFL (and was formed in 1883) still exists with 700 paid up members. They are represented on the "field" by the Fitzroy Reds Football Club. They own a fully functioning business at Mordialloc selling Fitzroy merchandise. They have a regularly updated website with the latest news and press on Fitzroy and still run and contribute to events such as the Foundation Dinner each year and the upcoming Fitzroy Legends match on March 19th, in which the past legends of Fitzroy will play a team from the Fitzroy Reds.

They are represented in the AFL by the Brisbane Bears-Fitzroy Football Club, formed by a merger agreement between said Fitzroy Football Club and the Brisbane Bears. I don't need to go into all the links there, for example such as the father-son rule, but I'm happy to do so, if required.

brilliant pies said:
whens the last time st.kilda made a grand final.

by the way how many premierships have you won.

go and have a cry ya big f**king sissy :D

and from the mighty sainters, ol maxy hudgton had a good tear a few years back and got ribbed for it by his teammates...that was heartfelt :cool:

Jimmy said:
go and have a cry ya big f**king sissy :D

and from the mighty sainters, ol maxy hudgton had a good tear a few years back and got ribbed for it by his teammates...that was heartfelt :cool:
And crying after losing a grand final isn't? Heaven forbid a footballer show's emoticon after losing probably his only chance at winning a flag.

The Scarecrow said:
And crying after losing a grand final isn't? Heaven forbid a footballer show's emoticon after losing probably his only chance at winning a flag.

mate, i didnt say it wasnt. I was just adding another comment about a player who had cried. Nothing wrong with that. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Which Team is most likely to reach for a Kleenex?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back