Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really

Can’t even win 10 goals up
Only win when teams are horrendously injured

Crushing for their youth

Really? We've gone from being 'the worst team since the 1930's' to being 'lucky last year's premier had some injuries' in five minutes. I believe they'll see a few positives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? We've gone from being 'the worst team since the 1930's' to being 'lucky last year's premier had some injuries' in five minutes. I believe they'll see a few positives.
robbed by some very questionable umpiring (goal review and non 50 m penalty in the last 30 secs)

I'd have liked Simpkin , Goater, Logue and McKercher. They'd have been handy . But of course we don't have the luxury of having injuries.

We looked great at times and yeah I'm happy enough.

What?

Discussion was around which team’s core for the future is better.

Why would it no be relevant to mention that Moore is older and more experienced than Rachele when comparing their current output?

Why would it not be relevant to mention that Rachele is performing similarly if not better than Moore did at the same point in their careers?

Dylan Moore’s current output is obviously much greater than Rachele’s. My point was that Josh’s is still very good, and very much on track to be performing as well, if not better than Moore when he is the same age.

As for the comment about midfield time, this is Josh’s numbers in the first six rounds of 2023.

Round 1 vs GWS
9 CBAs: 14 kicks, 4 handballs, 6 marks, 3 clearances, 9 score involvements, 3 goals.

Round 2 vs Richmond
11 CBAs: 13 kicks, 6 handballs, 4 marks, 2 clearances, 5 score involvements, 2 goals.

Round 3 vs Port
18 CBAs: 11 kicks, 7 handballs, 4 marks, 2 clearances, 8 score involvements, 1 goal.

Round 4 vs Freo
10 CBAs: 14 kicks, 6 handballs, 3 marks, 0 clearances, 7 score involvements, 3 goals.

Round 5 vs Carlton
18 CBAs: 12 kicks, 10 handballs, 8 marks, 2 clearances, 4 score involvements, 1 goal.

Round 6 vs Hawthorn
18 CBAs: 14 kicks, 7 handballs, 6 marks, 1 clearance, 8 score involvements, 0 goals.

Makes sense why he’s a bit confused that he’s not getting more time in there.
Moore never shirked a contest like Rachele

No comparison

Moore never shirked a contest like Rachele

No comparison
Try “Moore certainly never shirked on a near weekly basis like Rachele”.

I thought he’d learned his lesson… he came out “owned it” & it seems he was all talk.

His one armed attempted & failure to commit to the contest again on Sat night tells me all I need to know.

Either he doesn’t give a stuff about his club or he’s an exceptionally feeble player who just avoids all contact. My guess is a bit of both.

Indefensible. Can’t wait to see “Rachele -The bull midfielder”. No wonder he doesn’t get midfield time.

Pedlar and Rachele were the 2 Adelaide were hanging their hats on. Both an absolute bust.

Anyone want to compare Rachele to Moore again??

Indefensible. Can’t wait to see “Rachele -The bull midfielder”. No wonder he doesn’t get midfield time.

Pedlar and Rachele were the 2 Adelaide were hanging their hats on. Both an absolute bust.

Anyone want to compare Rachele to Moore again??

Ouch, that’s horrible.

Ouch, that’s horrible.
That Bailey Scott bloke for north was worse. Just hanging around outside during multiple contests when ball was there to be won and game on line. Benefit of doubt maybe if it was on instruction, but sometimes a player needs to make in-game decisions and there is no doubt he could have helped and been the difference to winning that ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back