Which team would you like to see fail

Remove this Banner Ad

He said the ruck thing on the footy show
GT said look at the ladder when they lost yet retained top spot
Drawing a long bow? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA please you are delusioned if you think he will stay and if he does the Saints will have a list of about 10 or else smash the salary cap
How can they afford to keep him when he will want 600000+ a season after next year and they have already tied up alot of their salary cap in future years and other players will want increases
Lynch retires, Riewoldt moves north. Signed, sealed and delivered in 14 months. the clock is ticking

eddiesmith said:
He said the ruck thing on the footy show
GT said look at the ladder when they lost yet retained top spot
Drawing a long bow? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA please you are delusioned if you think he will stay and if he does the Saints will have a list of about 10 or else smash the salary cap
How can they afford to keep him when he will want 600000+ a season after next year and they have already tied up alot of their salary cap in future years and other players will want increases
Lynch retires, Riewoldt moves north. Signed, sealed and delivered in 14 months. the clock is ticking

ur a boring old fart! Harvey will retire after next year. Why are you so jealous!

What does Harvey have to do with it. He would only be on about 300,000 in the salary cap and therefore not much money considering Riewoldt would want an increase of atleast that much as well as others and with players on big, long contracts already signed that money of Harveys may be already taken

Boring? whatever but it will happen and you need to accept it. See if you love him when he walks out on the club

eddiesmith said:
What does Harvey have to do with it. He would only be on about 300,000 in the salary cap and therefore not much money considering Riewoldt would want an increase of atleast that much as well as others and with players on big, long contracts already signed that money of Harveys may be already taken

Boring? whatever but it will happen and you need to accept it. See if you love him when he walks out on the club
So we have a problem keeping players. You have a problem finding them.

I know which problem I'd prefer.

When our players start walking then get back to us.

Or better still, when your IQ surpasses your age.

Im 145 years old am I? Crikey dont feel it

We dont play for draft picks, if we did we would be down the bottom with less than 5 wins and wouldnt have tried to win any of the last 10 games. Unlike the Saints who are only where they are because of mediocrity. Your players will start walking and dont be suprised if it starts this year

Collingwood at full strength would still beat the saints, A team of champions will never beat a champion team. The Saints will find that out come finals time. Maybe they will also learn from Brisbane and not peak so early and hold something back for September

Then again their best form is required to make the finals, wont win them any though

The saints had problems with injuries last year, look at them now. Pies will be better than St Kilda next year, deal with it.

eddiesmith said:

We dont play for draft picks, if we did we would be down the bottom with less than 5 wins and wouldnt have tried to win any of the last 10 games. Unlike the Saints who are only where they are because of mediocrity. Your players will start walking and dont be suprised if it starts this year

Collingwood at full strength would still beat the saints, A team of champions will never beat a champion team. The Saints will find that out come finals time. Maybe they will also learn from Brisbane and not peak so early and hold something back for September

Then again their best form is required to make the finals, wont win them any though

The saints had problems with injuries last year, look at them now. Pies will be better than St Kilda next year, deal with it.
Yeah, yeah.

I really can't be bothered trying to counter such an intellectual giant.

eddiesmith said:

Are you only 5 years old? Can't remember the late 90's when your mediocrity got you all those early picks and great players............ er um well got you Fraser.

Pies will be better than st kilda next year at getting early picks, probably a situation that will continue for the next decade.

from memory Collingwood have had 4 top 5 draft picks from finishing last and second last...

didak anyone, fraser? etc

again full of crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would have been Essendon but I already got to see that. I'm bored with Brisbane but can't say I actively dislike them. I answered Saints because you are asking this week, and probably because I like to see teams earn their way into championship contention rather than jump up suddenly. But I don't really give other teams a second thought unless I am putting th3e tips in or we are playing them, and if neither North nor Collingwood (my partner's team) are playing in the GF I'll switch off completely.

eddiesmith said:

Read and weep ignoramous

Magpies - 8-10-11-10-14-16-15-9-4-2 - 3 years at the bottom

lolololol- 14-16-15 lololol - we dont play for draft picks lololololol - imbicile :rolleyes:

Collingwood at full strength would still beat the saints, A team of champions will never beat a champion team.

But Collingwood isn't a champion team - lolololol. 47 point victory this season, and you had both Tarrant and the big girl Rocca in your pitiful team.

Scoreboard loser

The Saints will find that out come finals time.

Against Collingwood - lololololololol

Maybe they will also learn from Brisbane and not peak so early and hold something back for September

You mean like lose three from four mid season and then build for the finals like they are doing. God you are a tosser.

No we wont win any - lolololol. How many will Collingchoke win?

lololololol - injuries. Apparently no other team has had injuries this season. Port has had none at all, and the Saints did have their whole backline out for a month did they - lolololololololol

You are a complete doofus who has made an utter fool of himself.

But keep it coming, enjoy seeing filth supporters making idiots of themselves in such spectactular fashion.

BomberGal said:
I don't want to see Brisbane win again. It's boring. It's predictable. And it would highlight exactly what is wrong with the AFL these days.

But at base...if it ain't Essendon, I really don't care.

My sentiments exactly. It's not that I'd like to see Brisbane (or anyone else, now that Carlton and Collingwood are out of contention) fail, it's that I'd like to see somebody else win. Geelong or St Kilda would be nice. They need some success.

On a side note, the "word" lololol makes the user look like an absolute dweeb. Laugh out loud out loud out loud? What's wrong with such internet classics rotflol, or lmfao, or rtfmyfm?

Joffaboy said:
eddiesmith said:

Read and weep ignoramous

Magpies - 8-10-11-10-14-16-15-9-4-2 - 3 years at the bottom

lolololol- 14-16-15 lololol - we dont play for draft picks lololololol - imbicile :rolleyes:

Collingwood at full strength would still beat the saints, A team of champions will never beat a champion team.

But Collingwood isn't a champion team - lolololol. 47 point victory this season, and you had both Tarrant and the big girl Rocca in your pitiful team.

Scoreboard loser

The Saints will find that out come finals time.

Against Collingwood - lololololololol

Maybe they will also learn from Brisbane and not peak so early and hold something back for September

You mean like lose three from four mid season and then build for the finals like they are doing. God you are a tosser.

No we wont win any - lolololol. How many will Collingchoke win?

lololololol - injuries. Apparently no other team has had injuries this season. Port has had none at all, and the Saints did have their whole backline out for a month did they - lolololololololol

You are a complete doofus who has made an utter fool of himself.

But keep it coming, enjoy seeing filth supporters making idiots of themselves in such spectactular fashion.

The pies struggled for a few years when we were rebuilding the club as a whole and needed a full turn over of the list, if they played for draft picks they wouldnt have been trying the last few weeks

Did St Kilda have Riewoldt, Gehrig, Hamill, Hayes out for most of the games this year after they failed to complete a preseason? Along with Harvey and Black having interrupted pre seasons? My St Kildas injury concerns are worse than I realised

The Pies didnt have a forward line most weeks this year or their top player and captain along with a number of players who had injury riddled pre seasons and then injuries to our up and coming players

Port are a great side but behind them the Pies had the worst season for injuries out of all clubs.
Saints missed their backline and got done most of those games except when they played the Crows or at the Dome

Remember this the Saints aint beaten any team of quality outside the dome, they even lost to the 2nd worst team in the league, and will not win a final. Deal with it. Atleast when Collingwood make the finals they are competitive, ST Kilda wont be and will choke worse than Port ever have

when stkilda win, they win big and look impressive, but this is their downfall, riewoldt is not a true CHF he is more a flanker who uses his great endurance to make space and recieve the link pass 70 from goal. ie is an outside player who doesnt like getting the contested ball. now this looks great against the roos or blues at telstra dome when the midfield is far superior but this style of game is not conducive to finals football, ie high pressure, more contests, close in play. against teams who shut it down like the swans and cats, stkilda have lost. it will be interesting to see what happens come finals time in some 'real' games of footy. i agree with eddiesmith they will not win a final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which team would you like to see fail

Remove this Banner Ad

Back