FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I started two shows last night...

The Rehearsal

I'm not familar with Nathan Fielder apart from watching a couple episodes of The Curse. WTF was I watching. Definitely interesting and worth checking out. Some bat shit insane concepts put into practice here.

Colin from Accounts

Good Aussie show. Easy to watch. Humorous but hits the right notes and isn't over the top. I'll be sticking with this one.

The Playlist - Netflix

Yeah it was ok. I somehow missed the beginning of Spotify so this was a good introduction to it

The use of different viewpoints worked for me

I personally dont have Spotify but I can see the appeal of it for some

Elsbeth
Another spin off of The Good Wife/The Good Fight. I really liked both shows and enjoyed the character when she appeared in both but not enjoying this spin off. The character quirks are good as a part time character but something is off the mark with this series.

3 lawyers out of 10

Other shows I'm watching currently and enjoying:
Mayor of Kingstown
60 days in
SVU
Dream Home
Fire Country
Evil Lives Here
Summer House
PLL Original Sin
Chicago Fire
Station 19
Greys Anatomy (current rewatch)

Upcoming shows (June) I'm looking forward to:
Elsbeth
Below Deck Med
Gypsy Rose: Life after lock-up
Criminal Minds Evolution
Sweet Tooth
The Mole

Last edited:
The Playlist - Netflix

Yeah it was ok. I somehow missed the beginning of Spotify so this was a good introduction to it

The use of different viewpoints worked for me

I personally dont have Spotify but I can see the appeal of it for some
Yeah we have 2 eps to go. Loving it.

Spotify is excellent and worth every cent for me.

Yeah we have 2 eps to go. Loving it.

Spotify is excellent and worth every cent for me.
Yeah, me too, has changed my musical life.

And I have no qualms about the relatively paltry amount that artists get from it's royalties due to me.

Even if I'm no longer buying their CDs/records in the copious quantities I once did, I now spend thousands of dollars a year on live gigs and band merch.

Spotify has enabled my exposure to artists I would otherwise never have discovered (thanks daylist etc.), and bought their gig tix and their respective band shirts by the dozens as a consequence. And I bet the artists get a far greater share of those dollars than they ever got from the greedy record companies.

Yeah, me too, has changed my musical life.

And I have no qualms about the relatively paltry amount that artists get from it's royalties due to me.

Even if I'm no longer buying their CDs/records in the copious quantities I once did, I now spend thousands of dollars a year on live gigs and band merch.

Spotify has enabled my exposure to artists I would otherwise never have discovered (thanks daylist etc.), and bought their gig tix and their respective band shirts by the dozens as a consequence. And I bet the artists get a far greater share of those dollars than they ever got from the greedy record companies.
I think that streaming has made it less likely for a band to have an amazing album these days as well which impacts people actually purchasing albums now too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clipped - (Disney Plus)

The story of Donald Sterling and his racist scandal as owner of the LA Clippers NBA team.

Laurence Fishbourne as Doc Rivers is very interesting

Aussie Jackie Weaver playing Donald's long suffering wife is actually fantastic in this !

Just finished Eric on Netflix, thought it was a great representation of life in the 80s and covered some sensitive topics.

Started Dark Matter on Apple last night and I reckon will binge this one quickly!

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back