FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Slowly moving though Blue lights ...really like that show.

I need more UK crime dramas ...
I was exactly the same

Watched Blue Lights and have rolled straight into Line of Duty. Had never seen it

I was exactly the same

Watched Blue Lights and have rolled straight into Line of Duty. Had never seen it
Yep.

Waiting for the new season to come out.
And new season of unforgettable.

I find so much in the UK crime dramas back catalogue.
But not so much new shows.

If it's a good as Blue Lights, I'm in.
Love/Hate is better than Blue Lights, and I really liked the latter. I've been banging on about L/H for ten years on this forum - one of my all-time favourites. It finally came to freeview vis SBS after being a Foxtel show initially.

Just for the record though, it's made and set in Dublin. It's Irish, not UK, and the two should never be confused.

Kin is another great Irish gangster show, also set in Dub (for much of it in the shadows of Croke Park). Also highly recommend.

Love/Hate is better than Blue Lights, and I really liked the latter. I've been banging on about L/H for ten years on this forum - one of my all-time favourites. It finally came to freeview vis SBS after being a Foxtel show initially.

Just for the record though, it's made and set in Dublin. It's Irish, not UK, and the two should never be confused.

Kin is another great Irish gangster show, also set in Dub (for much of it in the shadows of Croke Park). Also highly recommend.
Really liked Robert Sheehan in it.
Loved him in misfits .
Pity he's not in more shows.
Same with Warren Brown.

Yeah I watched L/H earlier this year and def recommend. First season a bit average but S2-3 were decent (haven’t caught up with the later ones yet). Nidge is a great character in particular that keeps you hooked.

Yeah I watched L/H earlier this year and def recommend. First season a bit average but S2-3 were decent (haven’t caught up with the later ones yet). Nidge is a great character in particular that keeps you hooked.
Agreed it gets better after season one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Discovery of Witches - Binge

Witches Vampires and Demons live an uneasy existence and are threatened by the reveal of an ancient book and a powerful witch

Bogged down a bit/lot by the romance between the 2 main characters and the pace is slow . But I like the premise and the acting is fine

A Discovery of Witches - Binge

Witches Vampires and Demons live an uneasy existence and are threatened by the reveal of an ancient book and a powerful witch

Bogged down a bit/lot by the romance between the 2 main characters and the pace is slow . But I like the premise and the acting is fine

It is a 'comfort' show of mine. It isn't great by any means but as someone that likes vampire shows and supernatural stuff in general, it is right up my alley.

I've read the books as well and enjoyed them.

we're powering through a few episodes of house. seen plenty of eps but long ago. it's such an easy watch, such a great format. the meaty case of the show, with the intermissions of short-story patients. touches on the individuals without getting bogged down. could easily gobble up the whole series if i was left alone with the tv remote.

we're powering through a few episodes of house. seen plenty of eps but long ago. it's such an easy watch, such a great format. the meaty case of the show, with the intermissions of short-story patients. touches on the individuals without getting bogged down. could easily gobble up the whole series if i was left alone with the tv remote.

Three Stories is a great episode TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back