FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's called Austin ..
Might give a go later .

How's the doctor etc
Was re-admitted to hospital but just got home again. Pain levels now peaking at 7/10 rather than 9s.
And at best when on full effect of drugs, pain at 4/10.

Was re-admitted to hospital but just got home again. Pain levels now peaking at 7/10 rather than 9s.
And at best when on full effect of drugs, pain at 4/10.
sorry to hear - I had a horrible time in 2021 and was in hospital 9 times - you end up watching a lot of tv!

So good.

The fourth season 10 years later holds up just as well as the original three seasons.
why did it take me so long to find this?! took a little bit to get into, but am now hooked

I am going to Denmark, Sweden, Iceland and Greenland soon - this has made it even more exciting :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished the first season of blue lights.very good.⭐
Just started the second season. Only 1 episode in but it's looking every bit as good as the first season.

Slowly moving though Blue lights ...really like that show.

I need more UK crime dramas ...
Happy Valley, Unforgotten, Hinterland, Shetland, Line of Duty, Luther, Wallander, Whitechapel, Silent Witness, Trapped, The Killing, so many good shows. Some not UK, and some better than others, but yeah.

Happy Valley, Unforgotten, Hinterland, Shetland, Line of Duty, Luther, Wallander, Whitechapel, Silent Witness, Trapped, The Killing, so many good shows. Some not UK, and some better than others, but yeah.
Have seen pretty much all them.lol

Inc.
River.
Love-hate.
Shadow of the line.
Good cop.
Cuffs.
The tunnel.
What remains.
Board Church.
The take.
Etc.

They seemed to have slowed down making more shows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back