FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this sad?

The thought of another show like The Missing with James Nesbitt gives me the chills
I don't think I finished the missing .
Can't remember why.

Not all shows have happy ending.i thought it had enough dark bits.
If that's the only season of Eric it would of needed better closer.
Vincent dad Rawls from the wire always plays a campaigner.

was it though?
i thought someone just used his character and was advertisng like life insurance or a travel company or something

James Gandolfini was playing Tony soprano in the witty ad .
It had other members of the show in the ad.

James Gandolfini was playing Tony soprano in the witty ad .
It had other members of the show in the ad.
hmmm

i dont have time to go down the wormhole. its a curious thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need more UK crime shows in me .
Hurry up new seasons of>.
Line of duty.
Unforgotten
Plus more...chop chop.
Assuming you've watched Happy Valley and Broadchurch. Both great shows if you haven't.

Almost finished 8 seasons of Psych. Then onto the three movies. Nothing groundbreaking but it's enjoyable and an easy watch.

Assuming you've watched Happy Valley and Broadchurch. Both great shows if you haven't.

Almost finished 8 seasons of Psych. Then onto the three movies. Nothing groundbreaking but it's enjoyable and an easy watch.

Yep seen Happy valley ,Broadchurch plus heaps of others.👍
Seems to be less UK shows coming though esp crime ones .

Yep seen Happy valley ,Broadchurch plus heaps of others.👍
Seems to be less UK shows coming though esp crime ones .

If you like Murder Mystery shows, Agatha Raisin (via Acorn/Britbox) is worth a shout, it's one of those rare shows I can enjoy watching with my Mum, it's got a real good cast and some dark humour to go alongside it .

Lots of US shows have lots of EPs > more filler EPs..
i noticed watching shows on NETFLIX from all over the world . once they decide the show will go into extra seasons they all get FILL Episodes so they can get more money for Season 2. 3 etc.

I am lstely only scanning to watch LIMITED Series of only one season . tell the story. get to the punchline , then move on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back