FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I finally got around to 'The Wire' last year. Phenomenal.

Freakily, I just finished Band of Brothers last week - as a 1st time watcher! Again, phenomenal. 1 tip VG; I don't think it should be binge watched. It's just too gruelling & (for want of a better word) bleak.
Absolutely agree with that, I watched it basically as 1 - 2 eps per week. Felt the perfect way to watch it.

The Pacific up next for me, maybe then The Wire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished The Wire last night.

It did not disappoint.

Now, it’s time to watch Band of Brothers and see what all the fuss is about.
The Wire also gets plaudits for pretty much a perfect ending scene. Wraps up stories all within the broader context of Baltimore society. The game is the game.

I'm re-watching The Sopranos from scratch. Forgot how good it was and how much they packed into the early episodes.
As great as the entire run is, I still think the first 2 seasons were never matched.

Just finished season 3 of Better Call Saul. June 9 was my most recent post about "starting it" when I had watched a few episodes around that time. I stopped (other life adventures) a few episodes into season 2. I resumed progress last weekend and well I've concluded the third season this evening. 17ish episodes is a lot to squeeze in a week....... but like always I can squeeze in MANY episodes across a weekend period. While sticking with a 2-3 episode per night "binge" (or more depending on tiredness some weeknights).

Enjoying it, liking a lot of the plot lines.

And 15ish days later Better Call Saul is complete! Could have finished it earlier in the week, but I decided to go slow with the final season. What a show, it's kinda funny how you cheer lead the person for the brunt of the series....but the final few episodes you realise what a campaigner the character actually is (for me it was like the final couple of episodes lol). It's like the writers have the character do cool things, then do a 180 degree turn to up the arseholeness of the character.

Really enjoyed the series overall (though going full on black and white took a bit of adjusting). Will make sure the first time I re-watch Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul I'll do it one after the other instead of many months apart lol.

Now seems as good as time to start a series marathon watch of Baywatch given how shocking a winter we are experiencing (least in Victoria)

Surf, Babes in Bikinis and The Hoff should help chase away those winter blues for a while.

Never realised Aussie Peter Phelps was in it tbh.

Just finished watching Star Trek Prodigy Season 2.

Right up there with some of the best trek ever. I'd argue better than Picard Season 3.

Loved it.

Shame it's been scrapped. :(

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back