FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

As great as the entire run is, I still think the first 2 seasons were never matched.
The only thing I think improved was that Livia wasn't in it.

Might be unpopular but I think the show was better for not having her in it. Tony still got enough family angst from Janice over the seasons.

The only thing I think improved was that Livia wasn't in it.

Might be unpopular but I think the show was better for not having her in it. Tony still got enough family angst from Janice over the seasons.
I don't know. I found Janice more annoying than Livia. The only reason they brought Janice back in early in season 3 was Nancy Marchard died.

The Bear season 3

Really different tone and vibe to the first 2 seasons but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think it’ll be looked at as a filler season given nothing REALLY materially happened but character wise it felt very very important

Testament to the writing and direction that I really enjoyed a full season of TV drama where nothing actually happened.

I've (re)started The Soprano's from season 1 episode 1. It's been a while since I've done a run through from the start and finished it in its entirety. Not a matter of life or death, but I was umming and ahhing over my next choice (do I go a sitcom that I can burn through or a serial drama etc etc). I was preparing for a Sopranos re-watch a while back (re-ripped the seasons I didn't do the last time). But what was holding me off was whether I wanted to go through episodes of 45-50+ minutes in length, much less enticing to marathon.

Turns out it wasn't such a hard slog - 6 episodes into season 1 thus far and will likely go through more this evening.

Eying off a few different series as my next overall watch in August/September. In Plain Sight (witness protection drama with a few comedic elements) is probably going to be next and then my usual 2 month marathon of 24 will kick into gear!

I've (re)started The Soprano's from season 1 episode 1. It's been a while since I've done a run through from the start and finished it in its entirety. Not a matter of life or death, but I was umming and ahhing over my next choice (do I go a sitcom that I can burn through or a serial drama etc etc). I was preparing for a Sopranos re-watch a while back (re-ripped the seasons I didn't do the last time). But what was holding me off was whether I wanted to go through episodes of 45-50+ minutes in length, much less enticing to marathon.

Turns out it wasn't such a hard slog - 6 episodes into season 1 thus far and will likely go through more this evening.

Eying off a few different series as my next overall watch in August/September. In Plain Sight (witness protection drama with a few comedic elements) is probably going to be next and then my usual 2 month marathon of 24 will kick into gear!
My mate is considering rewatching Heroes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those About To Die - Prime

From the cover art to the opening titles this screams '' please watch this because we think its like GoT ''

Its 79AD and Rome is in turmoil and the only thing keeping people at bay are '' bread and circuses''

A more close up look at the underground of the Coliseum

1 episode in and will watch a few more . Heavily CGI somewhat spoils it but overall ok

Those About To Die - Prime

From the cover art to the opening titles this screams '' please watch this because we think its like GoT ''

Its 79AD and Rome is in turmoil and the only thing keeping people at bay are '' bread and circuses''

A more close up look at the underground of the Coliseum

1 episode in and will watch a few more . Heavily CGI somewhat spoils it but overall ok
Hopefully it improves after a mediocre first episode. The CGI lion was a little embarrassing ..80-90s style CGI

Just watched the 90210 episode (S1 E18, It's only a Test) where Brenda finds a lump on her left breast and is tested for cancer.
It's a tragic and poignantly painful episode for what was to eventually befall Shannen Doherty.
I am on a series re-watch for the first time since I was a kid, I don't think if I will be able to watch this episode again..very heavy going :(

Caught the last 5 mins of ep 3 of Expedition From Hell (The Forgotten Tapes) on Discovery last night, saw ads for it but never thought to watch it the bit I saw though had me intrigued.
I am currently on AL so ended up watching all 5 eps, some crazy shit right there!!

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back