FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

The episode has one of the funniest lines of the whole series.

Off the top of my head, Salv said "the demented f*** Marvin Gay'd his own nephew".
This is a reference to Marvin Gay being shot dead by his own father.
The writing was at a level rarely matched.

When a police officer pursues a teenage suspect on to a busy train platform, a bystander is critically injured, and the lives of the pursued and pursuer are thrown into turmoil.

Aussie crime drama series, with a very cultural diverse cast. Its something different to what I am used to seeing. If you like Wentworth, Underbelly and Mr Inbetween, this will be something you may like. Its not at the same quality as the shows I listed, but it was good binge nevertheless.

6/10

When a police officer pursues a teenage suspect on to a busy train platform, a bystander is critically injured, and the lives of the pursued and pursuer are thrown into turmoil.

Aussie crime drama series, with a very cultural diverse cast. Its something different to what I am used to seeing. If you like Wentworth, Underbelly and Mr Inbetween, this will be something you may like. Its not at the same quality as the shows I listed, but it was good binge nevertheless.

6/10
What's it streaming on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have season 4 sitting there and after 3 its not the rush to watch as it was

Yup. Kinda got sick of the gore and chaos after binging Seasons 2 & 3 in a week. Then tried episode 1 of Gen Z and realised I'd had enough.

Will get to Season 4 eventually but from all reports they dropped the ball with it.

Sopranos complete season finally finished - managed to get the brunt of season 6 done by Sunday night. Then two episodes the past few nights, fun times. Have to say that while the show has its moments, I don't think it's a 10/10, more like 7-7.5 (maybe 8?).

Some parts were too drawn out, which then leads to things happening way too quick just to get to a conclusion.

Phil's death had me howling, the reaction of everyone being disgusted at the car running over his head... priceless

Next up - I was going to do it by the end of September, but I shall start my yearly re-watch of 24 by Friday night (might even do it tomorrow night if I can get myself organised).

I watched the first 2 episodes for The Offer. A show about the making of The Godfather movie.

View attachment 2088290

Pretty much thought the first 2 episodes were fantastic and I'm super keen to watch the rest.

Makes me want to revisit The Godfather movies. It's been a looooong time.
platform?

Pretty much thought the first 2 episodes were fantastic and I'm super keen to watch the rest.

Makes me want to revisit The Godfather movies. It's been a looooong time.

Haven't seen the trilogy in 20ish years. And when I got the trilogy on dvd (in a themed gun box via ezydvd) it was a number of years since I had watched them before that.

I'm due just have to be in the mood. It's also been a while since I've watched Goodfellas (in full) as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back