WHITE SHORTS FOR OUR HOME GAMES

Remove this Banner Ad

This may have been covered before, but thought it needed to be brought up, as I am getting sick of seeing our team wearing white shorts at our home games.

So lobby the AFL to catch up with every other professional sporting code and have genuine home and away strips.

I actually love the white shorts with the white home strip. I was watching an "all the goals" video from last year against Melbourne with us wearing blue shorts and it didn't look as striking.

White shorts with the white guernsey and blue shorts with the blue guernsey. Looks fantastic.

I actually love the white shorts with the white home strip. I was watching an "all the goals" video from last year against Melbourne with us wearing blue shorts and it didn't look as striking.

White shorts with the white guernsey and blue shorts with the blue guernsey. Looks fantastic.

Can't agree with you there.

The white shorts and hooped socks look shithouse imo.

Nothing better than our full home strip, its a bastardisation the current one we keep wearing.

Please dont get angry because im a collingwood supporter. but in some cases wearing white shorts at home can be a good initiative. Against these teams; collingwood, adelaide, carlton, fremantle, geelong, melbourne, west coast and footscray.
And lets face it it is better then wearing that argentina rubbish as a home guernsey.

Please dont get angry because im a collingwood supporter. but in some cases wearing white shorts at home can be a good initiative. Against these teams; collingwood, adelaide, carlton, fremantle, geelong, melbourne, west coast and footscray.
And lets face it it is better then wearing that argentina rubbish as a home guernsey.

We have an alternative clash strip now, which most love.
north-melbourne-420x0.jpg

It frustatrates me more, that we NEVER wear the blue shorts anymore.

I'd love to know when we last wore them? Would have to have been at least 10 weeks..? I think we may have only worn them once or twice this year.

We have an alternative clash strip now, which most love.
north-melbourne-420x0.jpg

It frustatrates me more, that we NEVER wear the blue shorts anymore.

I'd love to know when we last wore them? Would have to have been at least 10 weeks..? I think we may have only worn them once or twice this year.

I would be very suprised if yous wear that against us because there is more of a clash

I would be very suprised if yous wear that against us because there is more of a clash
The AFL has approved it.
Its the only strip we are allowed to wear against Collingwood. And it will be worn in 3 weeks.

if north are wearing their clash guernsey then the kits should be set out like this:
Collingwood: home guernsey, black shorts, black socks
North: clash guernsey, white shorts, hooped socks
even the afl have some sense not for north to wear all blue against collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we wore the clash guernsey then Collingwood would wear the white shorts as they would have more white on their jumper.

Against Collingwood, wouldn't it be what we wore against Melbourne??
White jumper with blue stripes, white shorts, hooped socks?

Well for the past 5 years both Collingwood and North lobbied that match day apparel to the AFL but they kept knocking it back.

This inept stand by the AFL introduced us to the Argentina jumper, the retro Argentina jumper and Collingwoods suspender jumper.

Now that we have inverted our jumperas a clash, like Collingwood- the AFL led by anderson and keane and have confirmed that our Clash Blue vs Collingwoods Black Home doesnt clash?
GO FIGURE???

Well for the past 5 years both Collingwood and North lobbied that match day apparel to the AFL but they kept knocking it back.

This inept stand by the AFL introduced us to the Argentina jumper, the retro Argentina jumper and Collingwoods suspender jumper.

Now that we have inverted our jumperas a clash, like Collingwood- the AFL led by anderson and keane and have confirmed that our Clash Blue vs Collingwoods Black Home doesnt clash?
GO FIGURE???

Why are people so stupid?

GO FIGURE???

It's really quite simple. No what I meant to say is, Anderson and Keane are really quite simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

WHITE SHORTS FOR OUR HOME GAMES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back