Who Do I Start On The Field 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone hep me with the loop hole?

I understand how to do it with regards to C and VC but i dont understand how to do it with players you may be tossing up between fielding?
You mean like if you're tossing up between, let's say, Rookie A and Rookie B up forward, and you have another non-playing Rookie C. Rookie A plays on Friday night, Rookies B and C on Saturday.

You could put the E on Rookie A on the bench on Friday and see how he goes.

If he does well, you make sure Rookie C is on-field instead of Rookie B before lockout for those games, ensuring that you get Rookie A's score.

If Rookie A scores poorly, you put Rookie B on field and Rookie C on the bench before their lockouts and get a second bite of the cherry with Rookie B's score.

Or do you mean something else?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 1 emergency loophole i can use this weekend with Hewett today as E.

IF he goes big or tons up a non playing Demons Mid ( Oliver ) comes on for Ben Kennedy to take his points. Hewett spuds it up he stays on the bench and i roll the dice with whatever Ben Kennedy scores!

Only 1 emergency loophole i can use this weekend with Hewett today as E.

IF he goes big or tons up a non playing Demons Mid ( Oliver ) comes on for Ben Kennedy to take his points. Hewett spuds it up he stays on the bench and i roll the dice with whatever Ben Kennedy scores!
Same.

I've got Mills EMG, if he goes well in comes Oliver and off goes Menadue.

**** you all and your loophole options. Only rookies not playing for me are all in the mids, and none are DPP options. Captain loophole is all I have this week.

**** you all and your loophole options. Only rookies not playing for me are all in the mids, and none are DPP options. Captain loophole is all I have this week.
I'm normally too pissed to loophole anyways. Todays game starts soon and I'm on the beer but havent had lunch yet.

Who to have on field between Mills & Hewett? (Technically I'm going to loophole 1 of these guys, if they under-perform/get injured I'll put Menadue on field).

Mills vs Hewett?

Adams in def and mcarthey fwd on field or Adams fwd and dbj in def on field thnx.

So it's DBJ vs McCarthy? I think DBJ is likely to give you a solid 65-85, ball should be in the Port back line a fair bit. Though McCarthy could do < 65 and > 85, so is the more risk/reward.

I'd personally go DBJ as I think he's more likely to give you a solid but not spectacular score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back