Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frustrating week
Got sweet in for Grundy, Grundy promptly doubles his score
sharp > Dawson other trade

Bench Roberts ( 50 )
Played Mass ( 44 ) and Clohesy ( 43 )
Bench Wilson ( 126 ) and Graham ( 59 )

Looped Cadman ( 65 ) and benched Rarcia ( 66 )
Played Darcy ( 49 ), Comben ( 52 ) and Reid ( 59 )
so yeah, frustrating.

IMG_9395.jpeg

Back in Melbourne from the West. Given Yeo C, Rozee and Green I’ll just reluctantly be grateful that I didn’t go sub 2k. Bit of things to clean up this week on the trades front

View attachment 1981100

Serong as captain after Gawns score, had some unexpected low scores but some unexpected high ones, still got 4 boosts left and $120,000 in the bank
Afternoon Rob, Well done, excellent showing this year, I have something to chase now and should be serenely sailing by in 14 weeks, :) I'll wave as I do.

Afternoon Rob, Well done, excellent showing this year, I have something to chase now and should be serenely sailing by in 14 weeks, :) I'll wave as I do.
If I'm my normal self mate it'll be a lot sooner than 14 weeks.

If I'm my normal self mate it'll be a lot sooner than 14 weeks.
I accounted for that, and is more than balanced by my lunacy's, your less than 500 points in front now, which surprises me after my weird crap paid off this week.
Redheads creeped me out a few weeks ago when serving food, so I decided that was an excellent reason to get rid of Rowell and Green and any other ****ing redheads-somehow paid off this week :cool: along with super premo blondie Captain, got rid of all the spuds as well-only players I like watching, No Ess, North, Hawk, Rich policy as well. My genius knows no bounds.:)

I accounted for that, and is more than balanced by my lunacy's, your less than 500 points in front now, which surprises me after my weird crap paid off this week.
Redheads creeped me out a few weeks ago when serving food, so I decided that was an excellent reason to get rid of Rowell and Green and any other ******* redheads-somehow paid off this week :cool: along with super premo blondie Captain, got rid of all the spuds as well-only players I like watching, No Ess, North, Hawk, Rich policy as well. My genius knows no bounds.:)
Not having Green or Rowell probably helped me as well mate.

If you like Redheads, they will be a nice pickup soon, already lost 60k.
Not me I rediscovered the secret this week- No trades
I got Yeo and i must find out what happened to him, anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got Yeo and i must find out what happened to him, anyone.
Soft tissue, calf, think it was groin ? something like that, having a spell in the paddock now, be even more risky to keep him, got away with it for 8 weeks, take your points and cash and run.

Last edited:
View attachment 1981100

Serong as captain after Gawns score, had some unexpected low scores but some unexpected high ones, still got 4 boosts left and $120,000 in the bank
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

Soft tissue, calf, think it was groin ? something like that, having a spell in the paddock now, be even more risky to keep him, got away with it for 8 weeks, take your points and cash and run.
The Weagles are bringing out the screen and the rifle... :laughv1: :gun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back