Who Do I Start On The Field 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apologies for not scrolling back as its probably been asked, but I'm going to ask anyway. Tippa V Papley F6? Leaning towards Papley

I've got the same issue forward. Think I'll go with Papley. Menadue or Davis is a tough one. Both pretty ordinary. Maybe Davis against the Lions?

Same boat. I've got Papley in at the moment, but not sure. Both are playing against good teams, but I'm leaning towards Papley because small forwards tend to go all-right in Adelaide.

Apologies for not scrolling back as its probably been asked, but I'm going to ask anyway. Tippa V Papley F6? Leaning towards Papley
i have the same issue. i am not sure myself. leaning towards pap atm. both avg the same amount of disposals per game. the first two round pap scores were high due to the goals he kicked. last week tippa scored ok but he had 8 tackles. his disposal efficency has been very good avg around 80%. papley on the other hand disposal efficiency was not good in the first two rounds but he did well last week. he also tends to give a few free kicks away. there wont be a 40 point difference who ever you go. if anything pap has more upside. tippa will score around 50-70 while pap might score around 60-100. pap has more upside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the conundrum I face this week:
Tom McDonald, premium priced player, genuine premium last year, too many dramas elsewhere to trade him out.

But in my mind his scores (except round 1), have him behind Byrne and DBJ.
But McDonald is 446k, it just feels wrong to start him on the bench!

This is the conundrum I face this week:
Tom McDonald, premium priced player, genuine premium last year, too many dramas elsewhere to trade him out.

But in my mind his scores (except round 1), have him behind Byrne and DBJ.
But McDonald is 446k, it just feels wrong to start him on the bench!
Back your gut stick with your premo and start him on field! There is a reason why you started him, hope he can turn it around for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back