Who DO u want to meet from bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: What about me?

Originally posted by Kezx
Ive been here a whole 2 weeks (I think) and nobody wants to meet me. I must say that I'm shocked and deeply dissappointed (Not really):(

LOL how about me....I've been here 13 months and no-one's mentioned me. Except the Titans teammates, but still. But hey, I haven't read the last page yet, so you never know....(or maybe I do :()

Re: Re: What about me?

Originally posted by BomberGal

LOL how about me....I've been here 13 months and no-one's mentioned me. Except the Titans teammates, but still. But hey, I haven't read the last page yet, so you never know....(or maybe I do :()

yeah alright. ill add ya to my list. cos i got some photos of your lovely jubbly lloydy u might like. LOL ;)

YOU DO?? OMG!!! YOU FREAKING LEGEND!! OMG I LOVE YOU!! HEHE!

And while I'm on a happy subject, this is my 400TH POST!! YAHOO!!! YAY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!! OK no point celebrating....it's a p*ss weak post total!

Originally posted by mandy5
topdon & PiesPremiers. That's it!

To the rest of you, I'm taking my bat and ball and GOING HOME!!!!:mad:

me?? aww ... surely this is not a misprint? :p

Why would you want to meet PP :p:p

Nah ... you're on my 'definite' list mandy! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mandy, I said in the other thread that I wanted to meet ya.......I hate naming names coz I forget people. :confused: sorry. :)

I would really like to meet MANDY

:D

Originally posted by lioness22
Mandy, I said in the other thread that I wanted to meet ya.......I hate naming names coz I forget people. :confused: sorry. :)

I would really like to meet MANDY

:D

And I want to meet you too!

We should organise something for all these people who want to meet. Who's good at that kind of thing? :confused:

Look most of you are almost celebrities now and I would like to meet the people behind the words whether I agree with you or not.:)

For starters:

Mr Ripper, Asgardian, Shinboners, Darky, Mobbenfuhrer, Satay Mat, Meg, Fat Red, Blues 2001, Thrawn, Stealth Bomber, BomberBoy, PP3, Hitman, DCFC, Santos, CJH, RF1, Lioness22, Grendel, Dan25, Mags, QT, TopDon, Dutchman, Walshy, Mantis, Frodo, Sabre, TigerTank, Tiger Of Old, Jod, Macca, BSA, DeeGirl9, Bee, Loz, Same Old's, Ant, Olmy, Stegelator, Beausgirl, Sainter, STL, Savatage, Westy Boy, Pessimistic, Jars458, Dodongo, Nic, Fred, Chicago1, Bluey, Bluecrow, Roylion, Dippers Donuts, Chris23, Oh My Hat, NY Mets, Damir Dokic, Amazonstud, Blues Rock, DesRedAndWhite, Worm4, Jethro Q Walrustitty, Roger The Sheep, Glory ..... and so it goes on and on and on.

Then when I have you all in the one room, we'll break out the straight jackets and lock the doors!!!! ;)

I am too slack to list everyone I would like to meet, basically every BF poster, even ones I don't really hit it off with, just to see whether they are different in person.

Hopefully I will actually get to meet some Freo & Eagles people next year, if they can get their acts together, plus anyone coming across to WA for matches & during one of my treks to Melb.

Originally posted by mantis
Hopefully I will actually get to meet some Freo & Eagles people next year, if they can get their acts together, plus anyone coming across to WA for matches & during one of my treks to Melb.

Mantis, i might be over for the freo v melbourne game in rd 8. costs permitting of course. lol

Originally posted by dee_girl9

Mantis, i might be over for the freo v melbourne game in rd 8. costs permitting of course. lol

Well Dee, Virgin are flying over here now, you can get fares about $400 return, plus if you want, I have spare bedrooms here you can stay in, as long as you don't mind the fact that Kenny lives here.:(

Originally posted by mantis

Well Dee, Virgin are flying over here now, you can get fares about $400 return, plus if you want, I have spare bedrooms here you can stay in, as long as you don't mind the fact that Kenny lives here.:(

Im sure she wouldnt mind a pitbull ripping apart her leg while shes asleep ;)

Got that right, if all pitbulls were treated like Kenny there wouldn't be any problems, just spoil them rotten, & they are sweeeeeet as, cause they think they are human.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who DO u want to meet from bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back