Who DO u want to meet from bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Well lets see:

All the WC fans
Some of the docker fans

Dammit this is too hard so I'll take the easy way out:

miss_magpie*, 35eye, aggels, AlfAndrews, ant, Arch, Asgardian, Aussie_Roo, AxeMan, Beausgirl43, Bee, Bernie, BIG POPPA PUMP, Bloodstained Angel, bluecrow, Blues2001, Blues_Brat, Blues_Girl, blueworms, Bluey, BomberBoy, BomberGal, Briedis, BUBBALOUIS, Bulldog1954, bulldogs1, carb70, Carey_is_King, Carltonboy56, Carlton_Premier, Catman, Chicago1, choppy, Chris_23, CJ, CJH, collingwood_joffa, Colliwobbles, coxon, Crow54, daddy_4_eyes, Dan25, Danni, Danny Chook Fan Club, Daphne, DarkRider, Darky, Dave, Davros, DEES RULE!, dees*gal, dees01, dee_girl9, Denno, DEVO, DIPPER, Dippers Donuts, DOC, dockerbabe, Dodongo, dogboy23, dons_r_tops, Drakey, eagleskickass, Eagle_Fan, eastaugh36, elt, Fat Pizza, Fat Red, FIGJAM, FitzroyJamesDio, Fred, freo_fan, Frodo, geelong4eva, Go South, GOALden Hawk, goatmaster, gocatsgo, GoEagles, Gonzo, gPhonque, Grave Danger, Grendel, Groucho, happy hawker, hawkfan5, hilly, hotham, iceman, InTheBack!, Jars458, Jethro Q Walrustitty, jod23, Joel, joshhem, JUBJUB, keatings_gal, kuepper, kymhodgemansmo, Levo, lioness22, localyokel, Loz, M29, Macca19, madboy, Magpie-Fletch, magpie_joffa, Mags, Malibu, mandy5, mantis, markstaners, Max Power, McCartney5, meg, Michele, Mobbenfuhrer, Mr Eagle, Mr Ripper, Ms.Storm, mud n blood, Nic, NICK THE PIE MAN, oh_my_hat, Olmy, OutKast, PC28, Pessimistic, phatandphreaky, PiesPremiers, play on, Port Adelaide 1870, Port01, Porthos, ptw, QT, RacerX, RICE80SF, Richmondfan#1, Rocco Jones, RogerC, Rohan Coventry, Rooboy 96, Roylion, sainter, Same Old's, sandie, Santos L Helper, Savatage, sbagman, servo, Shermanator, Shinboners, sigscotty, Sly77, Smokin, SpecialBruce, Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk, Spogs, SPUNKY_MONKEY45, SS11, Stealth bomber, Stegelator, StrengthThroughLoyalty, Stucey, SydneyBomber, Sydneyfan, The Doctor, The Dutchman!, The Hippie, The Hitman, The invisible, The Old Dark Navy's, TheMase, tiger of old, TigerTank, tiger_of_old, Top Dog, topjars, vanders, Visro, Voice of Reason, WA, Wally, walshy1993, Waltzing Woof Biscuit, Wayde Petersen, WCE2000, windyhill, X_box_X ...

Cheers topdon for that, made it a hell of a lot easier! :D

Originally posted by daicos4ever
Okay, I'm going to do my list. If you're not on it........ well bad luck :rolleyes: , unless I state otherwise..........

Collingwood people:

Mags (legend)
PiesPremiers (see above)
Joffa (hopefully in the next couple of weeks)
Dr Alf Andrews (my role model :eek: )
Rohan (Old Kevinian, like myself)
Pie Girl
play on (great bloke)
kristin5
NICK THE PIE MAN
Nic
Spidey
FIGJAM
mandy5
Joel
MarkT
(really sorry if I missed someone)

"Others"
The Hitman (top bloke)
bluecrow (good luck with your exams)
BomberBoy (you froggie bastard ;) )
Top Dog (great bloke)
lioness22
FitzroyJamesDio (so I can give him a peice of my mind :mad: )
DEES RULE
deegirl9
Dan25 (would like to have a trivia contest with him)
topdon
windyhill
Stegelator (the lad from Leongatha)
mantis
Macca19
Dippers Donuts
Asgardian (get well soon mate)
GOALden Hawk
hawkman5
Loz
QT
Chris23
X_box_X

And I really really really want to meet Barb!

Good stuff daics,anytime man,anytime.

Originally posted by Dan25
How the hell would you know what I'm thinking? Let me guess what your response will be:

"Dan I know your type. I can tell how you're thinking from your writing style. I am an experienced traveller and I can just tell about you....."

:rolleyes:

I'll bet that's exactly the type of insinuaion (and that's all it is, just an insinuation) that you would believe. I've nailed it, havn't I!
Until I say anything I'd appreciate that you don't put words, or in this case a 3 sentence statement, into my mouth. So your style to do that though and it doesn't surprise me one bit.

I don't know what you're thinking and don't especially need to know. I make my assertions on what you write & what i know as fact in comparison to what you write. I would never be so stupid to think that I know what comeone else is thinking Dan, your tendency to guess stuff and arrogantly put it across as fact has reached a new level, maybe you should become a scriptwriter for me eh??? Fancy writing a whole paragraph about what I would say in a certain situation, you're amazing Dan.

And as far as I'm concerned Dan, making statements about which team is the most popular worldwide IS making a statement about a worldly reality, a statement that you clearly are not qualified to make. Admittedly it's a free world and you can say whatever you like about anything you like Dan but try sticking to stuff you know something about first hand, eg.essendon, crowd numbers, gerbils.

Note in this thread that you were the one to mention putting someone in a certain place, then I reacted. You still haven't cleared that one up for me Dan, what exactly did you mean by that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to meet Hoggy, must be a good sort - supports Collingwood, and bears a striking resemblence to Jarrod Molloy according to his avatar, that can't be bad.;)

Originally posted by Nic
I'd like to meet Hoggy, must be a good sort - supports Collingwood, and bears a striking resemblence to Jarrod Molloy according to his avatar, that can't be bad.;)

I can tell you that hoggy does not look anything like jarrod molloy. lol, although we do call him the D-9...dont we tubby ;)

Re: HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO!!!!!

Originally posted by Hoggy
Hello? No one.

(mad crying)

Please!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I'll be your est friend.

How come I didn't even get on the lists of people I'v met?
PiesPREMIERS, HITMAN?????!!!!!!

this is "who do you want to meet" i see enough of your mug at cricket ;)

OK, for starters

QT, Jars, bluecrow, Joshhem, Olmy, Ripper, Fat Pizza, Mobbs, Thrawn, ODNs, meg, bee, Rohan, PiesPremiers, Mags, Dan25, Topdon, walshy1993, WWB, X-box-X, Big Poppa Pump, Top Dog, Hitman, Sly 77, Chris 23, Bubbalouis, dees01, Tiger Tank, CJH, Fred, The Mase, BSA, David Mensch, Carlton_is_cool, mantis, asgardian, Motlops, miss magpie, freo fan, Shinboners, porthos, sainter, bomberboy, Santos, ILW, NTPM, Grendel, Savatage, sbagman, Briedis, Pessimistic,

A 2nd edition will be published.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who DO u want to meet from bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back