Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can all those that have checked out please go and hide under a rock rather than continually s*-t posting all the time .
For rusted on supporters like myself , I’d so much rather talk/listen about strategy , players etc .
If you really think you’re going to force the club to change by white anting I think all it does is get a disconnect between players and fans .
I always remember reading player profiles back in the day , when the question was what did the player dislike , nearly all would say “ fickle supporters “ . I would say that’s still relevant.
So in short if you don’t want to be a member , don’t but do you have to go on and on about it .
If you’re out . Just Go

opinion.jpg

Can all those that have checked out please go and hide under a rock rather than continually s*-t posting all the time .
For rusted on supporters like myself , I’d so much rather talk/listen about strategy , players etc .
If you really think you’re going to force the club to change by white anting I think all it does is get a disconnect between players and fans .
I always remember reading player profiles back in the day , when the question was what did the player dislike , nearly all would say “ fickle supporters “ . I would say that’s still relevant.
So in short if you don’t want to be a member , don’t but do you have to go on and on about it .
If you’re out . Just Go

ah, you're looking for the "Tactics & Strategy" section of the board, that's where we all talk about the complicated nuances of Hinkley's gameplan

If you’re out . Just Go
BLOODY WELL SAID. WE NEED MOAR SUPPORTERS LIKE YOU!!!

Wow. They actually took your money? This is pretty damn outrageous.

Yes, here I thought I could trust my account details with the Port Adelaide Football Club but somehow they have morphed into the Nigerian Football Team.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I was going to rejoin just to take my son to a couple of games, he's only 4 and loves the power. I got him a membership the day he was born. But, I don't want to part ways with a single penny if it gives them a financial benefit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back