Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, you're an important cog too. Not sure of your bay...do you have a bay? Do you sit with anyone? Doesn't matter you're definitely a really important cog here on your keyboard making changes and getting things sorted out. Not sure what we'd do without you.
Aww shucks if you keep sweet talking me I'll have to get seats next to you so we can cuddle.

It’s worth remembering that it’s the people that had kept their membership that were able to muster up the votes to get Warren on the board this year.
Very good point. We were also able to confirm from the AGM that once again the club did not have the required ambition to challenge for the flag (with the exception of Tredders).

Got my renewal email today for my International Membership.
Price has increased from $[emoji[emoji6]][emoji6] to $[emoji6][emoji6].
No explanation or reason for a [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]% increase and no info regarding the International membership on the website either.

I ended up sending the Membership Department an email expressing my concerns as I think it’s a pretty average way to treat members.

In all likelihood I’ll renew as the membership gives me online access to every AFL game which is useful in the middle of the Dubai summer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back