Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve just done an audit of the ‘Happy Birthday Ken!’ Facebook post.

A murderers row of middle-aged women and silver foxes have convinced me 2025 is the year!

Gonna see if I can’t upgrade to Club 1870.

Who the **** gives a shit about birthdays apart from children and those important milestones (18, 21, 30, 40 etc). The idea that a near 60 year old millionaire bogan needs birthday wishes from aunt Gladys and an animated gif of a birthday cake makes me sick.

My group has got 11 seats in the front row of the outer wing (of which I control 3) that will still be great seats when Koch and Hinkley are in their cold, cold graves.

Can't really afford to lose them if I still want to sit with my friend long term. If I had a GA membership it would have gone years ago under Hinkley.

You are forgiven if you display the SACK HINKLEY banner every game. EVERY GAME.

Same with the domestic digital membership. $250 to $350 or a 40% increase. Can only assume it's because the TV rights have become a lot more expensive, and Rupert needs the money.

Got a reply from the Club today, reasonably apologetic but as you said the increase is driven entirely by the AFL increasing the price of the WatchAFL subscription.

I did point out that while it’s understandable, I would have expected the Club to explain the increase with the renewal notice rather than have existing members chase them to find out why.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Will be renewing. If we don't win the Premiership next season, AND we renew Ken, I won't be renewing next year. If we don't win and don't renew Ken, then happy to keep going.

Based purely on the last season, Ken has earnt the right to coach out his contract.

Yes, well aware of the decade of failure etc - the time to sack him for that was then. His performance over the last 4 years has been decent.
Why does he deserve to see out a contract that he didn't deserve in the first place?

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back