Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've asked them to turn off the auto-renewal and told them in no uncertain terms why. Sad times when it has come to this.

I will say they did turn off auto-renewal with barely a couple of day's notice from me, and I got email acknowledgment of the criticisms I sent in. So that much at least was done professionally. Now after today's trade debacle I'll just sit and stew for another month or so before deciding whether to continue to fund this effing regime.

So we've lost Dan Houston for unders, Ivan Soldo is still here and we traded in Rory Atkins.

On top of another year of finals failure.

Hinkley, Koch, Richardson, Davies, Cripps and Cornes are still at the club.

WHO is giving money to this club in 2025?

This forum remains my last association I have with the club in any form.

My grandpa was a migrant who came to Oz with limited English, worked tough jobs in factories. His one opportunity to fit in and assimilate was talking footy, and his workmates got him into Port, and his passion grew. Port has been special to me cause it's like family.

This year its completely evaporated where I'm not sure I'll come back. The opposite of love of isn't hate, it's indifference, and I'm there.

As the OP said, won't come back or renew interest until the coach, ceo and chairman are gone.

Just noticed there's upgrade to platinum available. There was a wait list this season. That changed quickly.
Even the happy clappers are starting to drop off. The club will be in for some real trouble if there is not significant change soon. Many rusted-on supporters who stood by in the tap era have had enough of being ignored and don't intend to come back.

Yea I'm out its just fake now, the mediocrity, the fraud they call ken, the cringy NTUA song when we are in fact in pieces as a club, the potato trades, the finals embarrassments, the pen pushing spineless prawn Koch, the prison bars saga that most times we embarass the history of while wearing it
this isn't port adelaide any more it's to be honest an embarrassment and disappointment to those who made this club great a long time ago it's pathetic day by day week by week year by year the passion is fading away nothing ever changes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can't rebuild because fans won't stand by the club.

But we can:
  • Destroy the ethos of their club
  • Gaslight supporters
  • Deploy media minions to gaslight supporters
  • Outright insult supporters
  • Take their money after being told not to

Can all those that have checked out please go and hide under a rock rather than continually s*-t posting all the time .
For rusted on supporters like myself , I’d so much rather talk/listen about strategy , players etc .
If you really think you’re going to force the club to change by white anting I think all it does is get a disconnect between players and fans .
I always remember reading player profiles back in the day , when the question was what did the player dislike , nearly all would say “ fickle supporters “ . I would say that’s still relevant.
So in short if you don’t want to be a member , don’t but do you have to go on and on about it .
If you’re out . Just Go

Can all those that have checked out please go and hide under a rock rather than continually s*-t posting all the time .
For rusted on supporters like myself , I’d so much rather talk/listen about strategy , players etc .
If you really think you’re going to force the club to change by white anting I think all it does is get a disconnect between players and fans .
I always remember reading player profiles back in the day , when the question was what did the player dislike , nearly all would say “ fickle supporters “ . I would say that’s still relevant.
So in short if you don’t want to be a member , don’t but do you have to go on and on about it .
If you’re out . Just Go
Well said.

Come on mate, lets talk strategy. What tricks do you think Kent Hinkley has up his sleeve for 2025?

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back