• Nick Maxwell

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Julian Rowe

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Luke Shackleton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

i put julian rowe, in his couple of games i have been impressed by what he has done
i also think guy richards, really impressed, im glad he has come on

if tommy davidson didnt do his knee i would have put his name down, get on the park next year tommy

cam cloke has been good also

was also tempted to put Kingy after his game winning goal on saturday, he is my hero for the week :p

When you look at that list perhaps this year has not been a complete waste. I have really been impressed by Richards, Cam, Maxwell and Rowe. Tom Davidson also looked good and the others have all shown bit in patches. If they can all continue with their development we might just be ok.

Originally posted by GlovemanGayfer
When you look at that list perhaps this year has not been a complete waste. I have really been impressed by Richards, Cam, Maxwell and Rowe. Tom Davidson also looked good and the others have all shown bit in patches. If they can all continue with their development we might just be ok.

Yeah, I agree if we hadn't had the shokan year we've had with injuries then alot of those guys would never have played. Maybe it is a good thing now we know at least for some of our youngens who can play and who can't.

sorri i just had to vote cam but i also think with a good run and a proper chance tom davidson will be a greate player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I supposed the question then is if all these guys are OK which do we keep and which do we offer in trades and which do we say goodbye to. I think that Richards has shown this year that "project" players can come good so how long on the list is long enough?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who has been the best rookie thus far?

Back