Who has the Softess List?

Remove this Banner Ad

Xavier is not soft, for a skinner kid he goes in hard.

All these threads just end up with three way bitch fest between Carlton, Essendon and Hawthron with the odd WCE supporter taking a pot shot at Melbourne.

When King flattened Spencer I wouldn't call that softness just gumpiness. He's the most unco player I've seen on an AFL list.

any team with these two players gets my vote

[youtube]ViwtwII83oE[/youtube]

[youtube]zqLYGNWcpBA[/youtube]
That Jake King one was funny. How bad would you feel when you look up and its him that knocked you down. Then he tries to be tough by faking a punch. Both made fools of themselves.

Re: Who has the Softest Lisp?

LOL at flogs voting hawthorn

Brad sewell - tough as anything

Jordan lewis - see brad sewell

Chance bateman - never gives up classic tough footballer

Lance Franklin - uses his weight and not afraid of putting his body on the line TOUGH

Browny - well known tough guy

Hodge - I dont need to explain see well his whole career

Mitchell - you have to be tough to be the best clearance player in the league

That Jake King one was funny. How bad would you feel when you look up and its him that knocked you down. Then he tries to be tough by faking a punch. Both made fools of themselves.

Much like Hunter when he came flying in to remonstrate with big bad Barry & got pushed in the face & fell over like a bitch.
Not to mention McGinnity getting his jaw broke by one of the softest pretend psychos in the comp.

In all honesty, the only players on the Essendon list that put their head over the ball are Watson, McVeigh and Lonergan.

They are easily the softest list in the AFL.

Carlton's 2 hardest players were recruited from other clubs. This is probably the "hardest" thing a Carlton player has done recently:
0,,6475094,00.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a recent debate with some Carturd knoobs, had me questioning how soft there list is.....but is it the softess?

I mean -

Squibbs - soft outside seagull
Ryan Hulihan - soft outside frontie
Andrew Carrazzo - pathetic frontie
Marc Murphy - hard ball gets are something he watches from the outside of a pack
Kade Simpson - oh dear :eek:
Brad Fisher - :p say no more

the list goes on and on.....

so who has the softest, flocculent, flaccid, doughy list?

IMO - Carlturd for sure :thumbsu:

Not sure if this is relevant but I've heard from a quite a few sources that the likes of Woodside and Santos are interesting in contacting Carlton in regards to JV, the project? Oil.

Re: Who has the Softest Lisp?

LOL at flogs voting hawthorn

Brad sewell - tough as anything

Jordan lewis - see brad sewell

Chance bateman - never gives up classic tough footballer

Lance Franklin - uses his weight and not afraid of putting his body on the line TOUGH

Browny - tried to trade because of his spudness

Hodge - I dont need to explain see well his whole career

Mitchell - you have to be tough to be the best clearance player in the league

You must rate Brown when you tried to get rid of him shitbomb. So i adjusted your post accordingly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who has the Softess List?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back