Who have you got on your bench rotting away all year and unlikely to trade out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crozier, Tom Campbell and - at the rate he keeps getting injured - Mumford :(
Cut my losses and ran on Boumann only a couple of weeks ago too

I've had Bouman all year, every time i've tried to move him on i've had an injury which took precedence. Now i'm stuck with him.

Sexton, Big Orren and Ledger

I thought Ledger was going to play quite a few games this year after impressing in the NAB Cup and being named to start our Rd.1 game against Port. He was a late withdrawal against Port and hasn't got a look in since.

He's been named as an emergency this week though so I'm still holding out hope he might get a game before the season is over, too late for him to be a cash cow though.

Sexton, Big Orren and Ledger

I thought Ledger was going to play quite a few games this year after impressing in the NAB Cup and being named to start our Rd.1 game against Port. He was a late withdrawal against Port and hasn't got a look in since.

He's been named as an emergency this week though so I'm still holding out hope he might get a game before the season is over, too late for him to be a cash cow though.
Actually kinda hoping he doesnt get a game, and ends up being cheap again next year (Assuming he gets a game next year that is :rolleyes: )

Akennedy who i use as a chess pice move from fwd to mid not worth trading out make eeff all.Big O,redden and darley what happened to him l knew i should traded him out before ellis grr.

This, I wasn't concerned about him missing 1 game, but 2 in a row without any injuries is a concern. If he can just play a couple more games and get his price up i'll be happy, but at 234K he makes upgrading a little hard.

Callum Papertalk (West Coke)

And Tom Ledger (Saints).

These are the two biggest bench-rotters I've had by far. I'm pleased to report that poor Tom Ledger's rotting carcass was removed from my bench 2 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for confirmation from forensics that they will come and remove Callum Papertalk from the pine as he is really starting to smell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Yagmoor...seems a like for like replacement for Swanny this week though.
Cmon Nath you know its true

Darley.
Crozier.
Hall.
Couch.
Darley is back, finally, but now that he is back, I dont need him.

And who does he replace, Adam's, the cover that I did actually need this round thanks to Franklin and Chappy both pulling heart strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back