Who in football do you most resemble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Simple question ... try not to lie.

Which footballing personality do you most resemble?
Can be past or present player/commentator/coach etc..

for me I'm not 100% sure but i've been told i look a bit like tyson stenglien/lenny hayes.

Was to short to ever pursue football seriously in the long run but was a short non kep position player during highschool, played outside most of the time. Back in those days players got sucked to the ball far to much so i liked running down the ground in space if that be from defense or from the middle. Player i resemble, probably a mix between chad fletcher and king from richmond. :eek:

These days i cycle, less pressure on my knees.

John Longmire.

Tom Hawkins a little bit i guess, played like him too a bit, always wanted to be a running defender but i was too big/tall/behemoth:rolleyes:/chubby although i was always one of the fittest in the team (normally the fittest long distance wise, definitely not for repeat sprints/efforts though).

Was to short to ever pursue football seriously in the long run but was a short non kep position player during highschool, played outside most of the time. Back in those days players got sucked to the ball far to much so i liked running down the ground in space if that be from defense or from the middle. Player i resemble, probably a mix between chad fletcher and king from richmond. :eek:

These days i cycle, less pressure on my knees.
omg can't believe it slipped my mind.

Also who do you play like?

For me iry be as much like cousins as possible, obviously with different results to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan Bock tall rebounding defender, but when u loose every game by 10+goals u will get a few touches in the back-line

for me I'm not 100% sure but i've been told i look a bit like tyson stenglien/lenny hayes.

Jesus..are you taking the p--s or what? This is the worst thread posted this year and it's not surprising a WCE supporter thought it up in his puny little brain...but I have to say people have often said I'm a dead ringer for Martin Pike crossed with Anthony Daniher.

back in the day i looked like scott lucas. but fat. one of my friend's kids was watching a game and said "look its joel on the tv". but that kid has also previously said "when i grow up i want to be a caterpillar", so you gotta take what he says with a grain of salt.

either way, i have a big bushy beard now and i dont really look like anyone in the afl.

I've been told I look like some guy called peverill? I don't know, I'm more of a tennis player.

Ooops :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Who in football do you most resemble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back