Who is coming to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 19, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Heard Williams said he has interest from players from other teams to play for us........Who could they be......

Anyone know a list of players out of contract.

I can see one trade......Lonie for Didak

There's another Didak out of contract available?

If that's the case we'll be more than happy to facilitate the proposed trade of Ryan Lonie for him.

depending on the cost Shultz and king id love both of them at port.
if i was recruiting manager at richmond & you were ports,

i would be asking for a swap of our 2nd pick+shultz for your first pick
port offered up pick 2 last year and was knocked back shultz is having a much better year this year & is really starting to show,

king,swap our 3rd pick for ports 2nd pick.

what do you think.

port offered up pick 2 last year and was knocked back shultz is having a much better year this year & is really starting to show,

what do you think.

What were you thinking? As if.

Sculz is not that great at all. I wouldn't touch him. I'd definitely take Jake King, always been a fan of King. Its either a straight swap or nothing at all, Jake can't even make the side of Richmond, we will give you Thomson for king.

Williams won't be giving up draft picks.

What were you thinking? As if.

Sculz is not that great at all. I wouldn't touch him. I'd definitely take Jake King, always been a fan of King. Its either a straight swap or nothing at all, Jake can't even make the side of Richmond, we will give you Thomson for king. Williams won't be giving up draft picks.
you wont touch shultz................... you musnt be in touch with you club at all, williams loves him & offered up pick 28 (your 2nd pick)
last year.

port were better in 2007 he will give up even more this year shultz is having an even better 2008 & he is clearly on your radar.

both shultz & king will be at alberton in 2009.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you wont touch shultz................... you musnt be in touch with you club at all, williams loves him & offered up pick 28 (your 2nd pick)
last year.

port were better in 2007 he will give up even more this year shultz is having an even better 2008 & he is clearly on your radar.

both shultz & king will be at alberton in 2009.

Don't try and push shit, we don't want Schulz, and if you think he warrants a first rounder, especially ours, your deluded.

Port are looking for someone who can play up foward and go into the ruck when needed eg drew petrie, kruezer and ottens.

they will try to get someone in the draft who has that potential but will also be looking at the likes of Laycock, Fraser, jeff white, schulz, seaby, jamie graham, wade skipper even sellar, all these players cant get a regular game at there own clubs so port will look at recruting them.

Port are looking for someone who can play up foward and go into the ruck when needed eg drew petrie, kruezer and ottens.

they will try to get someone in the draft who has that potential but will also be looking at the likes of Laycock, Fraser, jeff white, schulz, seaby, jamie graham, wade skipper even sellar, all these players cant get a regular game at there own clubs so port will look at recruting them.[/quote]

yeah.......i see what u mean:confused:

If you want fraser we want Salopek and your a swap of our 3rd for your 2nd.

If you want didak we want your 1st and pete.b for didak and our 4th.

we will never trade didak though so keep dreaming :D

what do you think.

Firstly, you spell his name like this, 'Schulz', surely a supporter can spell their players' names...

Secondly, that is a horrendous trade... Absolutely appalling. I've seen people overstate their players to a ridiculous extent, but this is right up there. If I remember rightly, Schulz was lucky to remain on the Tigers list at the end of last year. Could barely crack into the seniors. This year he is in the seniors, but not playing particularly well, an average-at-best utility. And you think he and pick 25 or thereabouts is worth pick 4? This is just plain... Yuck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is coming to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back