who is excited ? are you going ? where are you sitting ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Going, Level 2 for all home games.

So excited for the real start to the footy season.

Here's that video I made in case anyone needed to get a little more fired up for tonight! I'm almost frothing at the mouth at the thought of blue and white.

f********************k

Had a shit week. Hard to regroup and get up for the big game..

...Then between this clip and B Tron posting the Rocky IV clip and Lachie and the adrenaline and the Ziebell love and the Mullett goals and LT being LT...............

..I'M READY.

Thank you all.

Couldn't go to work today , thinking about the game to much last night ..........wish it would hurry up. BTW level 2 on the 50 meter line 4 rows from the front is where we cheer on the team..........:thumbsu:

counting down to 4:30pm so i can leave work and head straight to the ground. Sitting on level 1 - aisle 35/36 with about 10 others.

Same Scooby1279, Lileasy and myself are level 1, aisle 36.

sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

pretty pumped for tonight and when cunnington came in to work and i got to serve him even more so, the boys are ready to go, see anyone prematch drinks in the victory room

level one around aisle 36

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Level 2, centre wing, Aisle 37, no doubt surrounded by middle aged middle management types in *bummers bomber jackets with footy jumpers signed by *hird beneath.
Damn! That's about the best seat in the house TT (ignoring the likely company). Enjoy

If you'll be there, on behalf of those of us who can't, make some noise guys!!!
I have a seat in the AFL members but plan to be either sitting in the cheer squad or - as I'm childless for the evening - standing behind it. And, Kimbo, making lots and lots of noise.
Err, that was "guys" in the unisex sense of the word. :D:oops:

But seriously, gals and guys, make some noise to ensure that, no matter what the supporter ratio they're under no illusions that it's our home game and it's our night!

Began with breakfast in town.
Took a leisurely tram ride to the MCG
Spent 4 hours doing the MCG tour and the Sports Museum
Lattes at a cool shop joint in the city
Now back at our apartment donning the North gear
Dinner at the Pizza place in the woodsheds opposite Etihad
And then ...

I've watched this video a number of times and it still has the same effect...GOOSEBUMPS!

Far out I'm PUMPED!!!
Anyone know how many times you have to see the Ziebell on Selwood hit before it stops blowing your mind? If he's got another level or two, and I think he has, its about to get seriously exciting

Remove this Banner Ad

who is excited ? are you going ? where are you sitting ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back