Status
Not open for further replies.

GO EAGLES

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I will as soon as i find out who started it, and where i CAN GET my hands on that piece of paper.

I t was reported on the television news.

I think if we can get 100,000 signatures Cousins will come back to his correct spiritual home.

Hey Hey.

Cousins, Kerr, Rich, Masten, Ebert, Priddis.

Now that looks cool.

I will as soon as i find out who started it, and where i CAN GET my hands on that piece of paper.

I t was reported on the television news.

I think if we can get 100,000 signatures Cousins will come back to his correct spiritual home.

Hey Hey.

Cousins, Kerr, Rich, Masten, Ebert, Priddis.

Now that looks cool.

There is no ****en way you will find my signature on that piece of paper. And to get 100k signatures LOL! Thats about 1 in every 7 Eagles supporters. I doubt it you'd find enough people that give a shit about it let alone actually want to sign it.

Yes I will sign it. It is clear that WCE management acted badly. If it is OK for Cousins to be able to play for another club it is OK for him to play with WCE.

Yes I will sign it. It is clear that WCE management acted badly. If it is OK for Cousins to be able to play for another club it is OK for him to play with WCE.
how newbie? he was on his last chance after a string of f***ing up, made pledges to the fans, the AFL and the club that he wouldn't use any formof drugs for 1000 days, and then a while later he is caught with drugs in his car. Whether those drugs were technically legal or not, he betrayed te club and its supporters. Management made the right move. If we kept him any longer we would risk losing draft picks, premiership points and even more reputation and pride. Keep him away from the club.

This crap is so done..

Move on people

The Eagles will not take Cousins back

Move on people

If we had won more games this year, I am sure people wouldn't care so much whether he was playing for us or not..

MOVE ON PEOPLE

So who would take back a girl friend who had lied to you and betrayed your trust?

You never go back. What done is done, lets move on people and focus on 'The New Breed'.

Cuz did look fit and happy training the other day I hope he's sorted himself out and plays a couple of years and we never meet in a final:(

yep signed it, i think ben needs to go where he thinks is best for him, if that is back to west coast then so be it if not move on, have never agreed with the sacking can understand he is no angel and has many chances but then so have alot of other afl players and they are still running around in victoria playing for their clubs, seems when it comes to west coats and ben the afl have different rules.

Great player for the club, probably the best ever so far.
BUT NO!!!!!!
Time to move on guy's.
I hate what happened to him and the club last year, the final straw was probably blown a bit out of proportion by the useless WA police "Special Forces", but it was still one too many incidents.
Bye Bye Ben and good luck:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe I start one along the lines of We don't want Ben back at WC, reckon that'd get a few sigs too?

but there is no ****ing way I'm putting my name down for his return to WC.

yep signed it, i think ben needs to go where he thinks is best for him, if that is back to west coast then so be it if not move on,

ffs you stupid or something? what about what's best for the club? seems those signing this shit have Ben's interest at heart but not the clubs...news is that the club is bigger than any 1 player!

how do you know he even wants to come back to what is often referred to as the "fish bowl" that is perth??? champion player and i wish him the best but whats done is done.

Signed it in a heartbeat. We need some spirit back in the club, not to mention a very good player. Still to this day could not give a toss what any player does off the field. Never had an impact on anyone 15 years ago and only because of the soft politically correct society now is why we seem to ahve footballers in trouble all the time.

We live in a world gone mad I tell you.

Not me, he paid no respect to the club and it's supporters with his carry-ons. I loved him as an Eagles player, and was glad that he was able to share in the ultimate prize, but he's done his dash with us.

I wish him well, but it's time (in fact it was time a year ago) to move on.

Signed. Over 2000 now

Not so much for Benny but the VFL witch hunt and sanctions hanging over our heads.

Benny never tested positive to illicit drugs, he admitted to it. That's a personal thing. His other incidents pale into insignificance. Avoiding a booze bus compare to smashing into 2 parked cars whilst 3 times over the limit, and lying about it!!!!!

But our next flag is not one he could be involved in, as a player. So we must look to youth.

i'd love to give him a great send off though.

Move on from what?

Losing our best player for nil and then him becoming available again (for almost nil). That's a big deal to me as a footy supporter. I won't even bother going on about the disparity between Cousins's penalty and Didak or Thompsons.

This is an opportunity to get our team back on track.

I sent an email to the club today (football@wce.com.au) expressing this. I'd suggest all those who signed the online petition or who feels the club should re-recruit Cousins do this as well.

Signed it.
Best player Eagles has ever had - not to mention his leadership skills on field, sorely missed this year.

Cannot believe that there are people stupid enough to want a player back who brought his club to its knees.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you people?

The clubs on its knees BECAUSE they sacked him.

I signed it because this dismal season demonstrates exactly why he is needed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back