6. Shane Wakelin
7. Jared Rivers
8. Chad Cornes
9. Brett Thornton
10. Kepler Bradley
11. Trent Croad
12. Leigh Colbert
13. Chris Grant
14. Quinten Lynch (guessing he will go back to CHB when McDougall and Gardiner are back with Hansen and Seaby)Joel Bowden
15. Joel Bowden
16. Lewis Roberts-Thomson

How do you justify Croad being so low?
in the past 3 rounds he has beaten Hall, Richo/Simmonds when he was on him. and Lucas.

milnedog44 said:
Crows - As a crows supporter tell me who is the CHF, because whoever it is they suck thats why no one knows or cares. Is it Stevens? Welsh?

Last week (round 3) the Crows dropped Mark Stevens due to poor form.

Trent Hentschel played CHF in round 3 and got 10 marks and 2 goals - which is as good a performance as any CHF in the competition.

Meanwhile, the Crows CHB in Ken McGregor played on the current AA CHF (Tredrea) and kept him scoreless.

Despite competitive-with-the-AFL-best actual in-game performances such as these, BigFooty posters will quite happily post "whoever it is they suck" in complete contradiction to the facts.

What can you do, hey?

Chadwiko said:
McGregor is one of the 5 worst players in the entire AFL.

having him as the 5th best CHB is the funniest thing i've read all day.

thanks mate. :D

And yet he's still better than the whole Kangaroos side bar Wells.

I'd say he earns more in a year than what the Kangas do too :cool:

Chadwiko said:
McGregor is one of the 5 worst players in the entire AFL.

having him as the 5th best CHB is the funniest thing i've read all day.

thanks mate. :D

WTF?

This is the very worst player assesment I have ever read.

McGregor is a very good CHB.

Have a look at his game this week on Tredrea for example.

ok.crows said:
Last week (round 3) the Crows dropped Mark Stevens due to poor form.

Trent Hentschel played CHF in round 3 and got 10 marks and 2 goals - which is as good a performance as any CHF in the competition.

Meanwhile, the Crows CHB in Ken McGregor played on the current AA CHF (Tredrea) and kept him scoreless.

Despite competitive-with-the-AFL-best actual in-game performances such as these, BigFooty posters will quite happily post "whoever it is they suck" in complete contradiction to the facts.

What can you do, hey?
Maten they both play one good game and you expect they should be rated highly? :confused:
The rest above them have over the last years proved they are better.

milnedog44 said:
Maten they both play one good game and you expect they should be rated highly? :confused:
I didn't say they should be highly rated.

What I said was the you were heavily mistaken to think that "whoever they were" they automatically "sucked" - especially when you listed the wrong players and you had no idea whatsoever how well the players who actually do currently play those positions actually perform.

McGregor at CHB for the Crows for example has rarely been beaten for about 3 years.

ok.crows said:
I didn't say they should be highly rated.

What I said was the you were heavily mistaken to think that "whoever they were" they automatically "sucked" - especially when you listed the wrong players and you had no idea whatsoever how well the players who actually do currently play those positions actually perform.

McGregor at CHB for the Crows for example has rarely been beaten for about 3 years.
THey do suck though. Henstchel is a joke, and you guys are pumping up as if he is the next carey, what's he ever done to deserve to have his name in a thread. Cornes was injured on the weekend so u can't base it on that.

change hudgton to maquire and switch lucas and mcpharlin and move mcgregor a fair way down and wakelin up 1 or 2

while mcgregor had a great game on tredrae he aint done enough to be considered 5th best in the league.

milnedog44 said:
THey do suck though. Henstchel is a joke, and you guys are pumping up as if he is the next carey, what's he ever done to deserve to have his name in a thread. Cornes was injured on the weekend so u can't base it on that.

Hentschel is a good player, you have just failed to notice. He does not normally play CHF however, he has actually filled a number of roles - and done it very well.

Neither one sucks at all. Try looking at some statistics or something. Just because a players name is not often splashed across the sports pages of Melboune papers has nothing to do with how good a player they are or are not. Check your facts before you post.

melbournemartin said:
change hudgton to maquire and switch lucas and mcpharlin and move mcgregor a fair way down and wakelin up 1 or 2

while mcgregor had a great game on tredrae he aint done enough to be considered 5th best in the league.

McGregor has consistently been at least that good for about three years.

It is just that certain melbourne people are soooooooo slow it takes them that long to notice.

PS: McGregor is the central component of the Crows defence - which is currently performing equal best in the competition BTW. Just a tidbit of information some melbourne people also failed to notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok.crows said:
McGregor has consistently been at least that good for about three years.

It is just that certain melbourne people are soooooooo slow it takes them that long to notice.

PS: McGregor is the central component of the Crows defence - which is currently performing equal best in the competition BTW. Just a tidbit of information some melbourne people also failed to notice.
you're the ones that are 30 mins behind us. ;)

Trent Croad is a truly underrated player these days. Good thing in my opinion as the hype didn't help him all those years ago.

milnedog44 said:
now that's a comeback. :rolleyes:

Not at all - it even says "NOT".

A comeback would be some observation that either:

1) McGregor has not been a good CHB for about 3 years (with stats to show), or

2) McGregor has been a good CHB, and you knew it, but were just joshing.

Obviously, you are capable of neither - making the JOKE entirely on you.

ok.crows said:
Not at all - it even says "NOT".

A comeback would be some observation that either:

1) McGregor has not been a good CHB for about 3 years (with stats to show), or

2) McGregor has been a good CHB, and you knew it, but were just joshing.

Obviously, you are capable of neither - making the JOKE entirely on you.
meh i can't be bothered arguing tonight it wasn't so much as a comback as it was a school kid remark.

milnedog44 said:
meh i can't be bothered arguing tonight it wasn't so much as a comback as it was a school kid remark.
1) you contradict yourself when you reply by saying "i can't be bothered arguing".

2) the schoolkid remark was your reference to timezones - so decades ago.

3) there are no second prizes. Even slooooooooooow melbournites should understand that.

milnedog44 said:

If you think McGregor has played one good game then you should be embarassed. Tell me the last guy to pants him? as I said earlier, that you don't know anything about these guys, SHOULD but doesn't stop you making silly commentary on their respective merits. I have no thoughts on CHF, but you might want to pay attention if you want to talk about McGregor; perhaps the best old school defensive CHB in the comp.

melbournemartin said:

ok tell us about McGregor?

milnedog44 said:

what's he ever done? you mean you don't know... :p

Lucas?
Sorry no. Croad played CHB on Lucas last week and pantsed him.
I'd put Croad top 3 with Leppitsch and Cornes...... and Cornes is still trading on last year to some extent..

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the CHB in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back