Who is the MOST GUTLESS player in the AFL?

• Thread starter The Abuser...
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Abuser...

There are 3 players I can't choose between.

1. Nathan Buckley - QUICK! DUCK! The ball is coming!

2. Josh Fraser - Kick it then run away fast!

3. Mark Richardson - Look up soft in the dictionary - you'll see his picture!

LOL they all got more balls than you weak son of a bitch wont even register!!!!!!

JubJub,

The problem is that when we ignore one incarnation of The Abuser, he/she/it goes away only to be replaced by an even uglier incarnation. I'm not so sure it's all one person any more. It sounds more like some mutant species breeding out of control. We're being taken over by mutant sadists from Fitzroy via Epping who've won No Flag Since 1944.

In 500 years from now BigFooty will be populated exclusively by these antediluvian throwbacks, who, despite having taken over the world, will still have won No Flag Since 1944 because they were too genetically deficient to have the intelligence either to register or to organise a competition weak enough for them to actually win anything.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's some sophisticated computer virus, the "Fitzroy von Schytte virus", that infects Bulletin Boards and turns all discussion into meaningless drivel.

Greg Harding based on the games I've seen him play with the Dockers and with the Eagles at the start of the year. He seems to be intimidated whenever the football comes near him and I'm sure he has never heard of the word 'physical'. I often wonder if Netball would be a better sport for him.

"Look up soft in the dictionary - you'll see his picture"

It will be a picture of The Abuser's tiny tiny p.r.i.c.k. They dont call him pencil for nothing.

Originally posted by AlfAndrews
JubJub,

The problem is that when we ignore one incarnation of The Abuser, he/she/it goes away only to be replaced by an even uglier incarnation. I'm not so sure it's all one person any more. It sounds more like some mutant species breeding out of control. We're being taken over by mutant sadists from Fitzroy via Epping who've won No Flag Since 1944.

In 500 years from now BigFooty will be populated exclusively by these antediluvian throwbacks, who, despite having taken over the world, will still have won No Flag Since 1944 because they were too genetically deficient to have the intelligence either to register or to organise a competition weak enough for them to actually win anything.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's some sophisticated computer virus, the "Fitzroy von Schytte virus", that infects Bulletin Boards and turns all discussion into meaningless drivel.

Alf - Pure Gold!! Great stuff.

NO FLAG SINCE 1944.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is only 1 ABUSER - and that is me!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------

1 flag since 1959 - and they booted Fitzroy!!!!!!!!

On talking footy they just showed Trent Croad with both knees on top of Leigh Colbert, who was abit whinded after a tackle. Croad haa one knee plated on Colberts throat for several seconds and the other on his stomach. He clearly had all of his weight through his knees onto colberts body. What a big man you are croad, you are right, you are NOT a footballer you ARE SCUM.

How can one talk footy on this forum?

As soon as you mention or say anything about Collingwood you get flamed. How far is that?

You Collingwood people really need to lighten up, sure I believe in passion and one-eyed views but aren’t these boards about talking football? Don't you Collingwood people have your own Rivals.net board? Isn’t BF an independent site?

Since I’ve arrived on the scene I have read nothing but crap come out of the mouths of a few who are so biased on there opinions that it makes you sick. I don’t have to refer to what club/s they are from because we already know who they are.

How do you expect to really get anything really interesting to talk about when there are sections you cannot mentions.

Anybody would think Eddie has invested in BF and is having the pie army moderate it. :(

Surely someone else watched Talking Footy last night and saw "tough man croad" in action. If that wasn't dirty, then Sidat Sir and Mark Richardson are champion footballers.

Originally posted by Diatribe
Surely someone else watched Talking Footy last night and saw "tough man croad" in action. If that wasn't dirty, then Sidat Sir and Mark Richardson are champion footballers.

And if you're not the biggest ****ter of all-time, then Roland & Elton are straight as!

Originally posted by The Abuser....

And if you're not the biggest ****ter of all-time, then Roland & Elton are straight as!

Ha ha ha. You're getting defensive over that Mark Richradson comment aren't you. To bad I won't bite that, as I'm no homophobe such as yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back