Opinion Who is your hard luck story from the 2024 Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Me, because I had to leave the post match celebrations in Fitzroy before BRAB finished his 10 course degustation menu and could meet up with us. So I never got to confront my online abuser.

I specifically avoided you as I was scared about what I had said to you.

The greatest shock of my life was seeing Grasshopper17 actually had a real model. I’m never doubting him again.

The greatest shock of my life was seeing Grasshopper17 actually had a real model. I’m never doubting him again.

Personally the biggest shock for me was that you aren't just an Elixuh alt account to catfish Tom14

I can’t believe it was just the mascots he likes best ranked

How does he account for the demise of Bernie GabbaVegas looking back historically? The people need model transparency Grasshopper17 !
A quick analysis reveals we'd have been the #1 seed for basically the whole season with Bernie still on deck.

Obviously a lot of players never quite get to a flag, so who is your hard luck story from the Lions?

Mine is Daniel Rich.
He was at the club through all the hard years and missed out on playing in two grand finals and a premiership.

Oscar the other very notable player.
Rich has been my favourite since Black. I'm sad for him more then anyone. Oscar can have his crack next season.

I might have been scammed so maybe me.

I ordered a herald sun foil poster from my daughter as he birthday gift and she is super excited, but looking at it now I'm a bit concerned. Cant't remember the site I ordered it from.

The reply email was from the email address <store+7982883@t.shopifyemail.com>, and is pretty basic.

Has anyone else ordered a poster and got the same looking email? If I did get scammed I would like to know so I can sort something else out.

1729404620356.png

Checking the steps now:

From the Herald Sun site: https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...s/news-story/7ea33b1d11f84faabb1c8040dfdb1064

I click on the Mark Knights link Find how to get your piece of history here which goes the a seemingly legit site

Good Friday Appeal

On this good Friday appeal site there is a Buy Now that goes to a herald sun shopify site. So maybe the shopify email is legit, but it feels wrong.

I ordered a herald sun foil poster from my daughter as he birthday gift and she is super excited, but looking at it now I'm a bit concerned. Cant't remember the site I ordered it from.

The reply email was from the email address <store+7982883@t.shopifyemail.com>, and is pretty basic.

Has anyone else ordered a poster and got the same looking email? If I did get scammed I would like to know so I can sort something else out.

View attachment 2148246

Checking the steps now:

From the Herald Sun site: https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...s/news-story/7ea33b1d11f84faabb1c8040dfdb1064

I click on the Mark Knights link Find how to get your piece of history here which goes the a seemingly legit site

Good Friday Appeal

On this good Friday appeal site there is a Buy Now that goes to a herald sun shopify site. So maybe the shopify email is legit, but it feels wrong.

I got the same email in the same format as you from when I purchased mine.

Thank you - I trust you are not an idiot at these things like me so I feel better.

I also found the link from where I bought in from in my history

Which is the same as the website you linked above. You’re all good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also found the link from where I bought in from in my history

Which is the same as the website you linked above. You’re all good!
Looks fake as!

View attachment 2148246

Checking the steps now:

Good Friday Appeal

When I hold my monitor up to the light I can still see your real name and address, Abercrombie.

Thank you - I trust you are not an idiot at these things like me so I feel better.

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Who is your hard luck story from the 2024 Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back