Coach Who Should Our Next Coach Be (Poll Updated)

Who Should Our Next Coach Be?

• Alistar Clarkson

Votes: 160 34.2%
  • Adam Kingsley

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 37 7.9%
  • Blake Caracella

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Michael Voss

Votes: 54 11.5%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Justin Leppitsch

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Craig McRae

Votes: 110 23.5%
  • Dale Tapping

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Jaymie Graham

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He may choose to simply have a year off.
Recharge the batteries, go again 2023.

I actually think this is the most likely outcome.

Especially if the report is correct that the Hawks will give him the full freight on his $1m 2022 deal.

I'd consider a reverse handover if this was the case. Give him 2022 off after setting up his coaching panel and give a young development coach 12 months in the role to bring the kids along before he's ready to sit in the chair again in 2023.

That sounded more realistic in my head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought we were muppets for suggesting Clarko was coming?

I never called you a muppet, or anyone else, because muppet shouldn't be used as a pejorative.

I've called people delusional, crack-addicted and mentally deficient, but no muppets from me.

Still holding to my view that Clarko and Collingwood aren't meant to be. Still hoping that I'm wrong.

Added to this is the fact that Korda and his board should be very aware that their only hope of survival is to land Clarkson.

Watching the best available coach on the market choose the club's biggest rival over us would most likely be their final straw.

Agree with Kappas earlier post saying this will light the fire in the belly if it wasn't already lit. Being effectively sacked by a club you took to 4 flags is mind blowing, he will have a point to prove.

We must get him! I hope Clarko and Wrights relationship is ok

Devils advocate here---but is this like the fire in the belly that Malthouse had lit under the same circumstances?

I never called you a muppet, or anyone else, because muppet shouldn't be used as a pejorative.

I've called people delusional, crack-addicted and mentally deficient, but no muppets from me.

Still holding to my view that Clarko and Collingwood aren't meant to be. Still hoping that I'm wrong.

If I was framing a market:

$1.40 - Carlton
$3 - sabbatical for 12 months
$5 - Collingwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back