Who should replace Demitrou for the 2010 Brownlow Count?

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what I was going to say.

The man can talk.

Certainly can. He would add an air of drama that Demetriou could only dream of producing without even trying. He would just need to adopt the same tone as his 'a comet will destroy the earth' speech from deep impact.

Jennifer Hawkins :thumbsu:. At least we can have someone good looking to watch. I get a head ache when i stare at Demitrou for long periods. And his voice doesn't do much for me. :D

They need to get someone else. Vlad is really starting to overdo the reality TV type dragging out of names and long pauses to heighten the suspense. Trouble is he has no flair for dramatic timing and only ends up making it less interesting.
There is enough natural drama in the count without this kind of manufactured suspense.

it was laughable the way he was reading out the names last night. as if he had us all on the edge of our seats, esp with the saints. if it started with an 'n' there was a ridiculous pause between either dal santo or riewoldt being read out and the same with an 'L' and the following hayes or montagna

if vlad thought his drawing out of those names added to the theatre he is even dumber than i thought

it was laughable the way he was reading out the names last night. as if he had us all on the edge of our seats, esp with the saints. if it started with an 'n' there was a ridiculous pause between either dal santo or riewoldt being read out and the same with an 'L' and the following hayes or montagna

if vlad thought his drawing out of those names added to the theatre he is even dumber than i thought

You have to admit, his pronounciation of R NAHAS was pretty funny.

W.

(Yawn)

(pop kettle on)

(watch season 3 of Dexter on DVD)

(touch myself)

Capper - 3 Votes

he was such a ******** last nite i was so embrassed watching it j----------------pause--------bartel , not only the worst president ever , also the biggest tosser on tv ever. piss off demitrou your a joke ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R Nahaaaask :eek::thumbsdown:

L ..........*2 minute noodles later*.................. Hayes

etc.

vlad is terrible..... i'll like sammy newman to get the gig.... he always seems to correct people's grammar and pronounciation....it'll be interesting

This guy

Save_Ferris_3.18.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Who should replace Demitrou for the 2010 Brownlow Count?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back