Who to put on Judd??

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically collingwood is posing and are not going to finish in the top four. This weekend will prove it wen u play a team with a bit of skill. Do u reckon u could have got an easier start to the season; In Melbourne every game and havent played a team that is a genuine contender for the flag this year.

:):):)IF U BEAT THE EAGLES THEN MAYBE U MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE OF CALLING URSELFS A DECENT TEAM!!!:):):)

CFC4EVA said:
Basically collingwood is posing and are not going to finish in the top four. This weekend will prove it wen u play a team with a bit of skill. Do u reckon u could have got an easier start to the season; In Melbourne every game and havent played a team that is a genuine contender for the flag this year.

:):):)IF U BEAT THE EAGLES THEN MAYBE U MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE OF CALLING URSELFS A DECENT TEAM!!!:):):)

Right now I wouldn't be too concerned about how Collingwood is going fella.

You've got your own issues such as: being broke; worst team since Fitzroy of 90's; scared midfield; can't tackle; cant' kick; your best players favorite quote is "supersize me"; you don't draft well; your backline is the worst in AFL history; your players don't like your coach; your board don't like each other; your "great" forwardline don't kick goals; you need more than two players to bring down Leon Davis; Kouta is finished..........and your only light in your otherwise dull and lifeless existence is the hope....and I repeat....hope.....that Collingwood may not be the real deal.

Collingwoodrow said:
Right now I wouldn't be too concerned about how Collingwood is going fella.

You've got your own issues such as: being broke; worst team since Fitzroy of 90's; scared midfield; can't tackle; cant' kick; your best players favorite quote is "supersize me"; you don't draft well; your backline is the worst in AFL history; your players don't like your coach; your board don't like each other; your "great" forwardline don't kick goals; you need more than two players to bring down Leon Davis; Kouta is finished..........and your only light in your otherwise dull and lifeless existence is the hope....and I repeat....hope.....that Collingwood may not be the real deal.

And we have won the most premierships in the competition...Haven't WE???;)

Collingwoodrow said:
Yes you have.......and you are also currently the most pathetic sporting club in the country. What is your point?

Got him........... Yes

Brilliant Collingwoodrow

F**k off back to Lygon Street CFC4EVA

Big Man said:
How about all 18 on the field :p
Nah just kidding guys,he is a class on his own but even he didnt save us from defeat last Saturday
Good luck on the weekend

:)

I know Jason Cloke is a carpenter, have we got any bricklayers in the team?
It would be a matter of building a brick wall and hoping Judd runs into it! Only way to stop him!... :eek:
Holland would limit the damage, he is in terrific form. As Big Man sais there are 18 + 18 on the field should be a great game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who to put on Judd??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back