Who underwent a fitness test b4 the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dock_king

Team Captain
Feb 19, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
EFFC, Peel Thunder
On 6pr they stated that Dessie was on stand-by for a player who underwent a fitness test yesterday afternoon:confused:

I`ve got a feeling it was Hase as he looked a bit proppy all night and took a long time to get into the game.

And WTF was Dessie on stand-by for? Surely Pratt or Foster would have been a much better option.

No I think thats Harves playing silly buggars, they interviewed Des before the game and he laughed it off that he would have been any possibility of playing, saying he would play WAFL this week and see how his fitness, form, and recovery goes. You would have to think they would make him proove himself, although if they wanted to rest one of Hill or Suban as has been discussed on here.....................

Mundy never looked right last night, did heaps of fitness tests in front of us. Kept making him run up and down the boundary and changing direction. Looked like groin issues and i think he also copped a heavy cork

Mundy never looked right last night, did heaps of fitness tests in front of us. Kept making him run up and down the boundary and changing direction. Looked like groin issues and i think he also copped a heavy cork
That was after he copped a heavy whack on the shin. I've copped one of those before, the lump and bruise stayed around for 2 weeks.

As a casual observer, I have to ask, are you David Mundy?

I'm a fan of Mundy's, but of late all you do is ramp him.

Good call Nico.

I also rate Mundy, but I am able to critique him when he has a bad game, and point out areas for improvement

In contrast, Bridesmaid is unable to see anything other than love-hearts when Mundy is around - funny how Mundy always escapes the special brand of Bradey vitriol that usually spews forth so easily.

As a casual observer, I have to ask, are you David Mundy?

I'm a fan of Mundy's, but of late all you do is ramp him.
Yes, thats what I did. I totally ramped him up. You know, by saying he got a whack on the shin :rolleyes: Idiot.

Good call Nico.

I also rate Mundy, but I am able to critique him when he has a bad game, and point out areas for improvement

In contrast, Bridesmaid is unable to see anything other than love-hearts when Mundy is around - funny how Mundy always escapes the special brand of Bradey vitriol that usually spews forth so easily.
Oh go blow it out your arse and read my posts instead of pretending to know what I wrote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who underwent a fitness test b4 the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back