Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mediocre clubs like Carlton and its supporter base cheers on mediocre results like a first week finals win.

I dunno about you but i remember winning the last match of the season not some game in first week of finals. OF course you need to win that first week of finals but as the saying goes, if you ain’t first, your last

:laughv1:

And we're forever indebted to the Carlton Football Club for waiting for us.

I'm sure it was intentional...
Not intentional, Carlton have been 💩 for nearly 30 years. I blame John Elliot mostly for the mess but there are other people that have done the same even if it was unintentional. Best thing to happen I feel is getting the boy’s club mentality out of the club. Brian Cook has been a great addition to the club imo. Right now Carlton is on the right path and that’s all that matters to me as a member for the last 15 years and supporter for over 45 years. As for the Pies they have been the better team as shown by premierships and ladder positions since our last premiership.

Happy Birthday GIF by Minka Comics
Wow really?

That’s A.L.O.T.

I mean lots & lots of losses.

In grand finals right?

No wonder they’re all mad.

Talk about mediocre, you should be spending your time in this troll thread :tearsofjoy:

kreuze_missile wil have you banned from that thread if you think its a troll thread.. Better still, Chief lets it go

Do we change names everytime a new club enters the completion?

1987. Bears and Eagles are introduced to the league, making it a 14 team competition

1990. The competition changed from VFL to AFL, by name only

So 1987 was with the exact same teams as 1990
At some point the league became professional full-time, I'm running with 1990 when the name changed as the birth of the professional era, close enough

Therefore, professional era (post-Fonz) GF conversion rates:

Pies 43%
Blues 33% 💩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back