Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Drugs are bad mmmkkkay

Mr Mackey Mmkay GIF by South Park

This comment will look especially great when McKay flogs you in a final šŸ¤£

I didnā€™t even know who Boyd was until he ran into the Richmond player.

Never heard of him.
Just another notkidGOAT playing for Carlton - but Not surprised you dont know him, your supporters can't even spell Quaynors name right.... šŸ˜‚

What does Izak Qwanor got to do with Boyd ?
Just pointing out the fact that Collingwood supporters have problems with players names- even their own...not rocket science...

oh whilst we are in the middle of a melt by you... your drug reference is in poor taste if I was a button masher like your lot I would have reported you - but I'm not so your post can stand - as a testimony to the quality of your posts.

Just pointing out the fact that Collingwood supporters have problems with players names- even their own...not rocket science...

oh whilst we are in the middle of a melt by you... your drug reference is in poor taste if I was a button masher like your lot I would have reported you - but I'm not so your post can stand - as a testimony to the quality of your posts.
Nah thatā€™s all good, it wouldnā€™t be the first time a post of mine was reported can most likely definitely promise it wonā€™t be the last.

We are in a banter thread after all.
Not too many times did I think I needed to lend a box of tissues to a supporter of a team coming second. But here you go.

Sick Anthony Anderson GIF by Emmys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah thatā€™s all good, it wouldnā€™t be the first time a post of mine was reported can most likely definitely promise it wonā€™t be the last.

We are in a banter thread after all.
Not too many times did I think I needed to lend a box of tissues to a supporter of a team coming second. But here you go.

Sick Anthony Anderson GIF by Emmys

I like a bit of banter- all I am saying is lift your game - same as gif above- pretty low quality retorting if that is all you've got. Lift FFS.

Youā€™ve certainly covered yourself in glory with this post. Pathetic really. šŸ˜†
Is that the best you could dig up?

You called two of the best, toughest and most respected players of the last 10 years in Bont and Cripps as downhill skiers.

Iā€™ve praised N. Daicos before, the kid is out of this world. It doesnā€™t hurt to acknowledge other teams have great players. But I guess itā€™s just not a Collingwood thing to do.

Last edited:
Is that the best you could dig up?

You called two of the best, toughest and most respected players of the last 10 years in Bont and Cripps as downhill skiers.

Iā€™ve praised N. Daicos before, the kid is out of this world. It doesnā€™t hurt to acknowledge other teams have great players. But I guess itā€™s just not a Collingwood thing to do.
I think we just have to acknowledge that pie supporters think that there are 23 players who are above and beyond all others. It's their barometer so to speak. No other player in the comp is good enough to fill the boots of these players.
To suggest that Cripps and Bont are downhill skiers is plain ridiculous. Hell, even Cripps has been mentioned as not a good leader because he landed at a club down on its knees and has done nothing to change that clubs success. Like they know how a person is behind the scenes lol. And when he does achieve success individually, they rant about how undeserving it all is. One day they will get out of their little world and take note but I guess we shouldn't hold our breath I suspect.

Last edited:
Have I just woken up to see Carlton posters having a crack at Collingwood supporters for failing to recognise and appreciate quality players from other clubs?

Ironic and hypocritical.

Wowee.
Get out of your bubble. You always have an asterisk next to any player unless of course they wear back and white stripes. You are the asterisk king

Remove this Banner Ad

Back