Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with that but I'm entitled to my opinion in any case. Don't really give a shit about two entitled VFL club and their supporters dick measuring contest. Not sure how I got sucked into this crap thread.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

So why are you here!

Last edited:
I think the Pies will be better, as whilst both teams get regularly favourable umpiring, nobody comes close to the umpiring received by Naicos and the Pies. That non-HTB call late on Naicos, no goal review, no 50m penalty .. it’s actually hard to lose with umpiring like that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If and buts, all these things happened when they were 8-9 goals up.

They should never of lost, Collingwood never say die attitude, has to be commended

So find me a ladder that has Carlton finishing third?

If it's a fact there should be one available?

When a team finishes first AND wins the premiership, there's no room for doubt...
We had the 3rd last draft pick, anyone with half a brain would add 2+2

way to go kids GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
You blokes crack me up! Have a Fn sook.

Take away what you will of the greatest comeback this season
Against the worst football side this decade. Congrats to you

You beat the 18th team by 1 point!

Good try :rolleyes:

View attachment 2021504

View attachment 2021505

That's your truth. I'm finding it a much more compelling argument to focus on the 2nd half match where we cruised to a 50+ point victory. Just got the job done, no fuss, bit of a percentage booster in terms of not losing a shit load of percentage kinda thing. The people's champions have once again proven to be the Christ like figures everyone perceives them to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macrae coaching is next level, letting a side get 50 points in front to see if Collingwood could come back in a pretty meaningless affair. Even played half the reserves team. We were pretty ordinary but got there. Good practice for the finals.

So much Carlton Blooser copium in this thread.
It's adorable!
Not only did the Pies achieve a miraculous win but they totally spoiled your Sunday didn't they😂.

Nice cope attempts Carlton fans.
We are top 4 and the same wins as you guys😂.
This despite a dreadfully start and premiership hangover and the worst injury list in the comp.
Wonder what will happen when we actually get our act together🤔.
We are all trying to get our acts together. We just happen to have an extra game in hand to do something about it.
( BTW- technically 1 less win than us also )

Convincing win today by the Collings.

Shaping up nicely for a serious premiership defence.

1 point win against the perennial wooden spooners with 6 goals of umpire assistance.

Scary :$
Bit rich for a Carlton fan to b labelling any other team as "perennial wooden spooners"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back