Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see Sam Walsh kick the same number of goals today as he usually kicks each weekend.

You just won a game and this is what you think about posting? Kinda sad...
We win most weeks over the last few years, nothing new really. Thought this was a banter thread. I think it was a little joke, because Sam Walsh did not play today. The tension is rising in Blues fans.

Geelong next week and with dangerfield back. Good luck. They dont lose too many with their spiritual leader playing. Much like us with Pendlebury. One day you guys will have a spiritual leader ;)
Yep the stretch of consecutive tough games continues. Hopefully we get a couple back as well. Geelong a bit of a bogey side so going to need our best to give us a shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep the stretch of consecutive tough games continues. Hopefully we get a couple back as well. Geelong a bit of a bogey side so going to need our best to give us a shot
I was kinda joking but now I feel even better. I'm looking forward to the forwards on both sides. Should be a cracking game

I was kinda joking but now I feel even better. I'm looking forward to the forwards on both sides. Should be a cracking game
Cameron normally kicks 7.0 from Row Z against us so not looking forward to that - hope we can somehow limit his opportunities

Ftfy

Not sure how it is possible to charge a statue of an offence.

What are you on about & why edit my post to SC. 🙄
Pic I posted is our KC & that is Kings Counsel to you.

You really have no idea.

Oh wait we have another Barrister who is an SC.

BEST. IN. THE. BIZ.

Do your research!

Geez, I thought he only does that against us
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back