Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever term you wanna use, the fact is 'bottom of the ladder' is a real thing.

I'll take 2nd over bottom, clutch at straws to pretend bottom of the ladder isn't a real thing, you do you.
1719287232130.jpeg

Did anyone happen to just listen to SEN with Derwayne and hear that Collingwood nuffie , Marty, have the biggest sook ever about Carltons fixture back end of the year. Comedy gold at its finest
Didnt hear it but I assume it has something to do with you having the easiest run home out of all clubs, which you do.

It does even out though, after the degree of difficulty you had for the first part.

Did anyone happen to just listen to SEN with Derwayne and hear that Collingwood nuffie , Marty, have the biggest sook ever about Carltons fixture back end of the year. Comedy gold at its finest
Think Marty believes Carlton should just play 19 games against top-8 sides this year.

Didnt hear it but I assume it has something to do with you having the easiest run home out of all clubs, which you do.

It does even out though, after the degree of difficulty you had for the first part.
Dwyane pretty much shot him down by confirming that blues play Collingwood, GWS, Port and St Kilda on the run home - all sides finalists from last year . That's just the way the fixture goes sometimes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwyane pretty much shot him down by confirming that blues play Collingwood, GWS, Port and St Kilda on the run home - all sides finalists from last year . That's just the way the fixture goes sometimes
You can only play who is in front of you.
How a team are at the start of the year, may not be how they are looking at the later stages.
There are less and less easy games now.
Hawthorn, North, WC, can all be competitive on their day.
It really is a matter of not who you play but when you play them.

It will be, what it will be and there is still 10 weeks to go, so I don't get this whole easy draw/hard draw comparison.
If the favorites won every week, I wouldn't need to work, I would just live off the punt.

Carlton has not won a Premiership this Millenium.

Not only footballs biggest losers this century but also footballs biggest non winners. Truly embarrassing.
And yet here we are in 2nd place - and down there are The Low Flying Dirty Birds - in 4th, just below Essendon lol.

Look backwards all you want to find comfort.

Here & now you’re a bit of a disappointment!

A one point win vs the lowly North, yet The Dirty Birds were exultant in self congratulations.

Likely to lose to GC also.

The Very Poor Low Flying Dirty Birds!

Last edited:
That poses an interesting question...

What is the probability that Carlton get to a point whereby they have no premiership players alive to attend their premiership reunions?

Let me get out my abacus...

NO probability required it is simple arithmetic....

Well there certainly arent any Carlton players alive since the last time Collingwood beat Carlton in a grand final - 1910

oh and btw- in case you are having one of your really really really common sloooooow days with numbers-

there are NO Collingwood players left alive since the last time Collingwood beat Carlton in a grand final ....

hahahahhha and LOLOLOLOLO

Hang on.

Aren't Carlton supporters (unsuccessfully) trying to troll Collingwood supporters for finishing second 27 times?

I'm therefore confused... is being second a good thing, or not?
hang on have you finished with your abacus ? and your probability analysis - or have you given up on the latest weak troll line... or all above?

tic tock

NO probability required it is simple arithmetic....

Well there certainly arent any Carlton players alive since the last time Collingwood beat Carlton in a grand final - 1910

oh and btw- in case you are having one of your really really really common sloooooow days with numbers-

there are NO Collingwood players left alive since the last time Collingwood beat Carlton in a grand final ....

hahahahhha and LOLOLOLOLO
Not Collingwood's fault Carlton are now incapable of playing well enough to make a Grand Final now that we haven't had a World War for over 70 years, and corporate governance is a thing in the AFL.

Hang on.

Aren't Carlton supporters (unsuccessfully) trying to troll Collingwood supporters for finishing second 27 times?

I'm therefore confused... is being second a good thing, or not?
This is about our undeniable superiority in the NOW ol Fudgetastic!

We are 2nd, you are beneath, where The Dirty Birds fly…

bart simpson running GIF

Not Collingwood's fault Carlton are now incapable of playing well enough to make a Grand Final now that we haven't had a World War for over 70 years, and corporate governance is a thing in the AFL.

tic tock tic tock and everything else is just noise and blather...

hang on have you finished with your abacus ? and your probability analysis - or have you given up on the latest weak troll line... or all above?
Given you're so keen for an answer...

There is a 11.73% probability we'll get to the point in Carlton's current premiership drought that there will no longer be any players alive to attend the premiership reunion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back