Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking Kreuger would be the most comical. I’m backing him in.

Though given Daics has already done it once this year, and Carlton posters obsession with him, the melts would be extraordinary.

Tough choice…
I’m hearing Jaicos and Maynard are in doubt for Friday. Noble already out and that half forward that doesn’t kick goals is out for 6 weeks with a calf.

Another likely loss, I’ve looked at your draw and can’t see you playing finals this year.

Essendon V Collingwood and so many questions to be asked!

Lets start with :

1. Who will Darcy Moore come in front the side against with knee up into rib cage ?

a) 2 meter Peter
b) Langford
c) Merett
d) all of the above and more - since he is now an established sniper given free hit pass by AFL HQ nd his ex-Collingwodo player crook heading up the MRO committee of 1 ..LOL what a FIX

Supplementary question - will his knee into put teh player into ICU for days , weeks or months? or will it end a career as per Maynard on Brayshaw?

#Dirtybirds
Moore lacks defensive one on one ability - breaking somebody’s ribs with his knee is his only chance to impact a game.

The dirtiest of all Dirty Birds!

He’s a blight on the game.

I’m hearing Jaicos and Maynard are in doubt for Friday. Noble already out and that half forward that doesn’t kick goals is out for 6 weeks with a calf.

Another likely loss, I’ve looked at your draw and can’t see you playing finals this year.
Yes looking a very real chance.

Imagine how embarrassing losing to The Edge will be …

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but Owies is Owies, so there’s that consideration too.

That’s fine, we’ve had half our team out for the bulk of the year and somehow remain within striking distance of the top 4. Agree that’s it’s a big game given upcoming draw. It’s only Essendon though, c’mon….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back